1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site Validating Issue

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by rtheodorow, Jan 28, 2005.

Hey, I just wanted to see if anybody else is having problems with this and if anything is in process to help the problem.

I run the ad's on every page of my site. However, since I am a web design company, sometimes I host other people's sites temporarily on my server (under a sub-folder) until they get a host. Google has since cached these pages under my domain name (site: www.mydomain.com). So, the COOP sometimes won't vaildate until I click the button like 5-10 times! It is saying I'm not running the ad's on my site. Well, in all actuality I have them on every page on the server. I know the COOP mirrors the G cache, but is there another way to do this? Anybody else ran into this problem? Thanks for any advise........

rtheodorow, Jan 28, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could setup your robots.txt file to not allow search engine spiders to spider those pages I suppose.

digitalpoint, Jan 28, 2005 IP
  3. rtheodorow

rtheodorow Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, the problem is they already are in G's cache....they are a few months old. They aren't physically on my server anymore though.

4. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Smyrl, Jan 28, 2005 IP
    ResaleBroker likes this.
  5. rtheodorow

rtheodorow Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I'll give that a try Smyrl :D