1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question About Selling Domains On Sedo

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Getagrip, Sep 10, 2008.

Just wanted to know if anyone has sold domains on Sedo.com and whether or not you have any advice for anyone wanting to do so.

Thanks! :D

Getagrip, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  2. zelphics

zelphics Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't sell a domain for less than $500. Sedo charges you $50 or 10% per domain transaction whichever is higher. So if you sell a domain for $75, sedo will take $50 and you will get $25.

zelphics, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  3. Eadz

Eadz Peon

Best Answers:
    if someone makes an offer, it is binding. But if you make a counter offer, their offer is no longer binding. So be careful when making counter offers if you would actually take the price they are offering.

Eadz, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  4. burgi

burgi Peon

Best Answers:
    You only have to pay the $50 fee if you don't use their parking service, so depending on if you are interested in doing so, it's a good deal or not.
    I personally have some domains listed there. I don't have time for the domains, but they are good keyword domains, so they get a little traffic. Their parking works just fine for me, because I wouldn't get approved at most other parking companies and it's free for me to participate.

burgi, Sep 10, 2008 IP