1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Credit Card PRocessors (instant) no scan ids/fax/etc.

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by vitaminc, Sep 10, 2008.

Anybody know of a good processor? i only know google checkout but it takes a while, anybody know others?

vitaminc, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  2. hithit

hithit Peon

Best Answers:
    what about PayPal.

hithit, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  3. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Most 3rd party credit card processors would usually not be asking you for you to fax copies of your details since they will just be collecting money on your behalf. they will however monitor your transactions to see if it is legal or not before granting you further access.

If you have nothing to hide, you should not have problem revealing your information as they cannot meet you face to face, they would expect some information to determine that you are a real person rather than a ficticious one.

eddy2099, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  4. Nobis-Brett

Nobis-Brett Peon

Best Answers:
    Where do you get your information from? This is completely false. The majority of Credit Card processors (Merchant Providers) want to know a lot more about your company than you might think. Generally they require a TAX ID # or DBA, though I have never personally witnessed one requiring a Photo ID. Most will require you to sign a series of documents and fax them back, as well. Many will request bank records.

Nobis-Brett, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  5. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nobis, I believe we may be talking about two different things here. I was referring to 3rd party credit card processors while in your case, I believe you are referring to payment gateway or merchant accounts which would be considered 1st party credit card processor.

A 3rd party payment processor would do all the collection on your behalf. Some of which would include 2checkout.com , plimus.com , Paypal.com and the likes.

eddy2099, Sep 10, 2008 IP