1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hard working and experienced writer. Fast turnaround and well researched articles.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by nofullstop, Aug 21, 2008.

Hi

I have been a blogger for last 2 years and started freelancing couple of weeks ago. Life was cruel to me when I started. I did work for $0.006 per word initially and then moved to $0.01 per word. But I wasn't ever satisfied with what I was being paid and hence requested for help from various experts in the copy writing forum. The thread received 105 replies and it was surely an eye opener for me.

I made up my mind that I won't be working for gigs which pay me $0.01 as I deserve more.

My experience:

• I have been working on my tech blog for 2 years.
    • I owe a relationship management blog for 8 months.
    • I finished my computer engineering two months back and will be joining Accenture as software engineer in January 2009.

Please don't ask for samples as the above blogs should be enough to prove that I am a good and dedicated writer.

I am looking for long term partnership and would love to hear from those who look for articles on regular basis.

P.S. Don't PM me if you want me to work for $0.01. I won't reply.

And please don't leave replies like 'I am interested. Send me a PM'. I don't want to get banned and will ignore such requests.

nofullstop, Aug 21, 2008 IP
    mmikeyy likes this.
  2. valsvictory

valsvictory Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much do you charge?

valsvictory, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  3. mmikeyy

mmikeyy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I recently had an About Us page written by this user, and I was expecting a professional well written article. Instead, I got a well written article, that was full of energy and very professional.

I strongly recommend that you use this guy for your writing services.

mmikeyy, Sep 2, 2008 IP
    nofullstop likes this.
  4. QuickFreeHost

QuickFreeHost Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I had nofullstop write the main content for my new site and it was excellent. I highly recommend nofullstop's work!

QuickFreeHost, Sep 8, 2008 IP
    nofullstop likes this.
  5. madsuh

madsuh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi everybody,
    I just wanted to leave a review about this guy since he is working for me on a travel project right now.
    First of all, the articles are very good. If anything doesn't work out well and I send him a message, he replies immediately and solves the issue.
    He has also given me many tips about how to improve some things on my own website, which I really appreciate. I am not sure how long he will be writing for other people, as I feel that there is much more that he can do.

Just my experiences with him.
    Peter

madsuh, Sep 10, 2008 IP
    nofullstop likes this.
  6. dbishop103

dbishop103 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Didn't see your rates here - only what you won't work for. Nor on your website. Interested in knowing what you charge now.

Dee

dbishop103, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  7. runelgna

runelgna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    runelgna, Oct 30, 2008 IP