1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Undercover Earner Profits Course Launched ***

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by PHAZ, Sep 6, 2008.

1. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your advice.. I can see it when you phrase it like that. It just worries me the lack in hotlinks! Obv nobodies even trying lol.

PHAZ, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  2. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I have no idea if my advice is right though. I don't do anything the make money niche. The warrior forum, they're all about making products and selling them, and they got some great copywriters that will give you free advice.

Supper, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  3. EcoTaz

EcoTaz Peon

Best Answers:
    "Ferrari's and Porche's"
    That would be "Ferraris and Porsches"... just a tip :)

EcoTaz, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  4. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No bashing here, but my product's got a better sales page - and it's a VIDEO, not an e-book... yet it doesn't male more than just a few sales a day. Sometimes only 1... Because the niche is fierce... and I am sure that YOU and I are not marketing this enough. If you need sales - you need much more exposure (so do I)...

Best of luck.

alex

alexs464, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  5. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems like in the make money niche, to make money and get the gravity, you need to do a lot of joint ventures.

Supper, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  6. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks EcoTaz.

Yeah I guess the niche has wayy to much competition. Live and Learn. Thanks anyway :)

Yeah, or super huge amazing wow products/sales pages lol. Thanks

PHAZ, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  7. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    Mate sorry to be blank.. but ur page sucks..

Dont get upset.. take the advice on board and use it to make yourself more competitive..

you've chosen one seriously competitive space to enter.. and your site just will not convert..

good luck though and spend a little more time on your site before launch.

2-4-K, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  8. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    No worries I appreciate your help and advice.. i think It looks sexy lol, but hey!

Yeah It is my first, just trying my best :D

PHAZ, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  9. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Phaz ur cool.. seroiusly.. I was pretty blunt in my assessment of your page and some publishers get all defensive but u were sweet.

Ok - So heres my advice.

The default font is way too small. Increase it to 12 or maybe even 14.

Test your site on the 3 major browsers.

Firefox + IE + Safari & maybe Chrome.

Increase you HEADER FONT .. also make it into three lines not just two as it currently is..

Move you eBook cover to the top left or right side of the page, definitely above the fold.

Change your font around throughout the copy, dont use the same size & colour..

check out >> djknemesis.com/ PS: I actually cant stand this publisher but his sales page is top notch!

But you see what I mean by font size, placement and headers through out the copy. Remember this is what you are competing with, exact same market.

You also need to give something away for free as a teaser,, like a 3 page PDF report, nothing to fancy but like an overview of what you will offer. This will allow you to lead capture and build a relationship with your visitors and communicate with them.

Put your website address on your eBook cover.

Also if you want to recruit affiliates you will need to sell at the higher end of the market for a minimum of $49 with a 75% split.. trust me with the cost of PPC there is no way I could break even on your selling price.. If you want to keep a down sell remember if once you get the visitors email address from giving the free report then you can always monitor their progress.. if after a week they have not bought then 60% off a special discount for them at $19.95.. All you do is alter the ClickBank code below :

https://ssl.clickbank.net/order/orderform.html?time=1220978587&vvvv=75636561726e6572&item=1

See the number '1' after item=

Well change it to >> item=5

and have the selling price for $19.95.. this will be the secret CB checkout page.

Thats enough for starters anyway... but seriously I wish you GOOD LUCK.. you sound like a nice guy, which is why I decided to spend some time helping you out.

Cheers

2-4-K, Sep 9, 2008 IP
    NCMedia likes this.
  10. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    Also I was think maybe you should engage your visitors more along the lines of your product name? Its called convergance.

UnderCoverProfits... Its sounds secretive.. almost like a private detective.. like a hidden secret I'll share with you..

Here's what I think your headline should be along the lines of..

Sshh.. Secret Undercover System GUARANTEED
    To Put An Extra $96 Cash In Your Hand
    In The Next 54 Minutes!

(its legal, ethincal & and can be done from the comfort of your own home)

Thats just an idea what I was thinking as a header.. split test and see what works..Using odd numbers sounds more real and believable.. than saying $100 etc..

but play around with it and see what works for you, find the heading that you like.. but it should be 3 lines.

Also maybe even have a picture of a private detective with $$ signs instead of a big house for your eBook cover.. because your selling point is not.. hey I'm going to teach you how to be a millionaire and buy a big ass house like this.. you selling point is .. hey I'll show you how you can make some quick fast money..slightly more specific.

I worked for nine years in the largest advertisng agency in the UK & Australia on brands like Toyota, Virgin & Westfield Shopping Centers.. so trust me I know a thing or two about marketing..

but this is your project, so you can do what ever you want..listen to me or not.. but good luck with it all.
    J

2-4-K, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  11. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Listen to 2-4-K Ash! he seems to know what hes' talking about ;) I totally agree.

inzpiration, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  12. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    2-4-K - some great advice there!

alexs464, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  13. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Launch a new product in this competitive market is not easy you need ...

1 - Extremely Good Sales letter --- a Lot of $$$$
    2 - Extremely Good Design ----- a lot of $$$$
    3 - A Good product to avoid refunds
    4 - An army of loyal affiliates to promote it

;)

inzpiration, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  14. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Phaz hope your new product is taking shape - seems you have a challenge ahead of you but stick to it and take the advice given. Best of luck with it fellow chopper.

@24k - Really cool of you to be so detailed with your help +rep
    N

NCMedia, Sep 9, 2008 IP
    2-4-K likes this.
  15. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for all your advice.. The only thing im slighty confused upon is the price of the product. I was told by a CB rep my product cant cost more than $25! I was aiming for a $47 product!

Anyway this is a learning curve I had to take at one point and I rather it be on my first product, where I did nearly everything myself, instead of on a later product which I had spent $$$ on!

Thanks, And tomo ill be putting everyones advice to work!

Ashley

PHAZ, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  16. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    Who ever the CB rep was who said that is wrong.. for you first product CB usually will not let you go over $49 so you should have no problem selling up to this price range, sometimes you just need to ask for a concession to sell over the $49 price but this is not something you should be concerned with.

Also just take our advice with a grain of salt as they say, its your product so do it how you like as there is also a sense of joy & accomplishment that comes from doing it yourself, and part of the process of learning.

Good luck mate & and tell CB you wan to sell at $47.. as Inzpiration said you need to recruit some affiliates and your category (money) is very competitive so you do need more money to play with to make it worth while.

J

2-4-K, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  17. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    Still recruiting.. starting to make a few sales from promoting in directories!

PHAZ, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  18. sachy24

sachy24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can increase your font a bit, atlesat the headline font. Also add some bonus with their ecovers.

sachy24, Oct 5, 2008 IP