1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Welcome to the wonderful world of invisible one-way link research.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by dilipsam, May 19, 2006.

Hello All,

Can we make the most of back link research? Yes.

Can we get more relevant back links compared to the conventional back link research? Yes.

Can we go beyond the 1000 results while doing back link research assuming a site has more than 1000 links? Yes.

Is ranking for key phrases "search engine marketing" or "search engine optimization" a hard thing to do? It will take time but to not so hard to do as it was before.

I had to disclose, however, that this exhibit was a result of frustration when someone justified a salary for me being an Indian citizen. Unfortunately those of you who think on those lines can not afford me.

Danny Sullivan's website searchenginewatch.com has 1,300,000 (a huge number of links). So I divide them into 7 relevant patterns. For relevant pattern no.1, I have 3252 back links. Similarly around 20,000 invisible links to Danny’s site can be culled out.

About the exhibit I have here at my computer. I'm not going to give a direct download link because most of the websites linking to searchenginewatch.com can be spammed.

Hence I need you to send me an email (found at the link below) from your official email address. Only after confirming that you represent a genuine reputable firm will I give you the Excel Sheet which contains the back links.

Still hard to believe. Not a single email request. I will post the gif files of my research for all members. Link will be posted soon

dilipsam, May 19, 2006 IP
  2. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you actually stated what you are offering. Is it a link building service? :confused:

mad4, May 19, 2006 IP
  3. romioaa

romioaa Notable Member

Best Answers:
    what you really offer?

romioaa, May 19, 2006 IP
  4. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I thought I was the only one why didn't have a clue what he was talking about!
    :)

MattUK, May 19, 2006 IP
  5. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    "Hence I need you to send me an email (found at the link below) from your official email address."

I dont trust any "company" that uses a geocities website. You say you have been in the business for 6 years, hard to believe you dont have a site yourself.

ServerUnion, May 19, 2006 IP
  6. dilipsam

dilipsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did I say I was running a company? First, if you have any comment about my findings, please post. I'm open to criticisms. If you have the habit of digressing, then fuck off. I'm not asking you to trust my service. I'm just asking you to take a look at my findings.

By the way, your website http://www.homebusiness.us.com/ is nothing but dupe content http://www.google.com/search?source...+a+fancy+term+for+exchanging+business+cards."

So instead of posting negative comments, spend time writing articles for your well designed site.

7. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    Please keep your language business like on these boards.

As for the site you referenced of mine, if you really did the research you would notice that the site DOES have almost all unique content, almost 120 articles. The links you referenced are RSS feeds that other sites have picked up, not the original content. If you really look you will find hundreds of sites that pick up the RSS feeds from my sites.

If you need me to explain the concept of RSS feeds as an advertising tool, I think your 6 years as an "Internet Researcher" that you list on your site didn't work out to well for you. Yes, I did take a look at your site to see what you are offering.

8. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I still haven't worked out what you're offering.........

MattUK, May 19, 2006 IP
  9. dilipsam

Best Answers:
    First, I admit that it was my mistake in pointing the dupe content wrongly. You just provoked me by saying something unrelated about my webpage which was uncalled for. Ask anybody in the forum and they'll point the finger at you. I have no regrets about the language I use because I have used it in the proper context.

Google doesn't penalize me for hosting on a geocities.com account. By the way, I also pay every month to keep the ads frame off. Why are you bothered when I'm hosting on a Geocities.com account? Sloshed before the weekend?

Jat likes this.
  10. dilipsam

Best Answers:
    What I'm offereing is backlink research. When we do a backlink research of a website and supposing it has more than 10,000 links we can not go beyond the 1000th result. My research involved going beyond the 1000th result.

Ok here is the link of the xls file which contains the backlinks to Danny's website.

http://www.geocities.com/seo_advice/DannysBacklinks.xls

Take a look and let me know your opinion, folks.

11. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    BTW: Swearing is NEVER in context in the business environment.

12. dilipsam

Best Answers:
    By the way digressing out of topic isn't professional either. Your posts look like posting for the sake of posting, not enligtening.

You think I'm the first person to swear here? You sound more like a sunday school preacher to me.

This arguement can go on and on. How irritating will it be for you if some one came and told you, "I don't trust sites that are hosted on us.com"

13. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    Again, do your research. That site is not a subdomain as you think. us.com's are third level global domain names. As I am targeting US based traffic, this is a wise choice.

14. dilipsam

Best Answers:
    Similary, what's wrong with a geocities.com account? There are many SEOs who don't even have a page. I just post on geocities.com for being found for keyphrases:

seo resume (not competitive)
    seo expert (somewhat competitive)

I still have people enquiring about my services.

15. yannis

yannis Peon

Best Answers:
    The way I understand it someone is offering a service here.

How long will it take you to get me 1 300 000 links? How much will it cost me?

yannis, May 19, 2006 IP
  16. yannis

yannis Peon

Best Answers:
    The way I understand it someone is offering a service here.

How long will it take you to get me 1 300 000 links? How much will it cost me?

yannis, May 19, 2006 IP
  17. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this thread has really spotlighted your research skills. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you are selling.

18. dilipsam

Best Answers:
    Thanks ServerUnion and I also wish you luck with your website.

19. dilipsam

Best Answers:
    Hello Yannis I was just exhibiting my link research skills. Anyhow I took off the link since I'm sure it is not going to prove a point.