1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ezine conversions? With (*Pics*)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by chickut, Sep 8, 2008.

I was just curious as to some of the conversions some of you experienced members are getting with ezine articles + clickbank. I currently started bumming and I was curious as to if I am doing well.

[​IMG]

I have published 6 articles

-51 clicks
    -0 sales so far from CB

How many views are you guys getting in relation to a sale? Personally?

*Any tips are greatly appreciated and will be taken into consideration.

chickut, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  2. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, that's an amazing CTR,

The conversion itself depends of several variables:

Quality Of Article Content.
    Quality of Traffic (How targeted it is, and is it ready to buy)
    Quality of Landing Page (Pre-sell)
    Quality of the CB Product Itself.

It's still to early to tell.. give it at least 200-300 hops to start making any assumptions

Ripped, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  3. Jason1uk

Jason1uk Peon

Best Answers:
    How long have the articles been up? 8 clicks per article is horrible, you articles should already be selling to ezinearticle visitors before they even hit the Google SERPS.

All depends on niche eh..

PS - keep that CTR with high views and you are lol'ing..

Jason1uk, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  4. chickut

chickut Banned

Best Answers:
    The articles have only been up 1 day, this morning. I think it is pretty good on click through, bu that is because of the way I format my articles.

Ezine secret article structure!!!

Diagnose a Problem
    -add facts

Tell there has Been a change in the field you are talking about
    -make it sound scientific

(Optional- add story to touch the reader)

Present a solution in the resource box

That's it!

chickut, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  5. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    You're doing good, on the article side.

It's all about where they go after it. That's where you sell and that's where you make the money. It's all about how relevant the traffic is. Not to mention the quality of your selling and the quality of the publishers selling.

you have to make sure your article is as targeted as possible for the particular product you're selling. If you're selling something on remedies for diaper rash, than an article about how to change a diaper wouldn't be overly targeted. Yeah, it's close, but not what people are obviously looking for.

Supper, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  6. chickut

chickut Banned

Best Answers:
    Do you guys just read here at DP? Do you like the idea of money, but your just to lazy to take the first step, lol? If you guys were really marketers you'd know about ezine and I'd expect more responses. Help a brotha out! :)

chickut, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  7. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Most people are too lazy to do work and spend their time doing retarded web 2.0 stuff. Yeah, I'm sure someone will come in and explain how uber l33t such tactics are, but it's still short term thinking.

You're not going to find too many people that actually write articles over the long term on a regular basis because there is no instant gratification.

Supper, Sep 8, 2008 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  8. chickut

chickut Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing Supper. I now understand that most of the people hanging out in the CB section are leechers who never take action; they just like to read of other people success and pretend it is them (they think they will be the next best thing).

chickut, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  9. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow.............a massive 140 posts and you know all about the people (leechers) on the clickbank forum........lucky us........:rolleyes:

Could it be that a lot of people here actually make money and are too busy working to reply to your dumb ass post are perhaps we just don't care about a know it all?

Thanks for making realize how stupid you are.........

terryd, Sep 8, 2008 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  10. chickut

chickut Banned

Best Answers:
    Let's stop with the bashing; we are all here to make money. Nothing every comes out of flaming other people.

Lastly, terryd I have been a registered member since 2006, way before you have, so watch your mouth. By my own choice I had my other account deleted. :)

chickut, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  11. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    back on topic ....

i read somewhere that the average click through rate on ezinearticles is approx 13 - 15% ... so if you are doing above this you are doing above average ... you should of course aim to do much better than this, but it's a useful line in the sand so to speak ...

it has surprised me though that indeed, articles do keep getting read months after they've been published :D

antantnz, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  12. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats a great click through rate the problem will be with your landing page obviously...

The amount of views you have for 8 articles that have been live for 1 day is pretty low but this all depends on the niche you have entered. This however brings apparant the point of whether this niche is a good niche to enter since the amount of views you have received is so low. Then again they could convert better than another niche with millions of viewers.

I would wait at least a week and see what happens if you still have no sales i would edit your LP page.

I do say though that your CTR is excellent so as long as you keep that up your bound to make a sale.

Also most people who are making money can't be arsed with DP these days...

willyboy104, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  13. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Couldn't really give a rats ass when you got registered here, makes no difference to me, just means you've been pissing around for 2 years and still don't know the basics...........

Are you that pathetic that you have to make up a quote which I never typed?...........

terryd, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  14. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with Terryd,

So .. now we are leechers and liars? So why the hell would you bother asking a bunch of leechers about CB.. I mean all we do is sit around on DP and not make any money.. why would you waste your time here.. Why would you come and insult the whole group.

Chickut has come to this forum claiming that most people here are liars, that we don't make money, that you cannot make money with PPC, and people just make that stuff up, and now you're asking for help?

You've got the wrong attitude chickut... You don't deserve to be helped.

Ripped, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  15. chickut

chickut Banned

Best Answers:
    Guess what it all comes down to Ripped and TerryD...

chickut, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  16. martha33

martha33 Banned

Best Answers:
    great stats on articles

martha33, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  17. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guess what, I don't care if you believe that I earn money, or that I don't earn money. That doesn't change anything in my life.

You really need an attitude change if you want to start making money.. If not.. I guess you're never gonna get a sale ;)... and spend your time on this forum complaining about not being able to get a single sale.

Attitude is very important in this bussiness... You better change yours if you want to see some positive results

Ripped, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  18. chickut

chickut Banned

Best Answers:
    Shutup Ripped. Read before you start flapping your lips.

1) "Show me the money" is a quote from a movie. I was not asking you to show me how much you are making, tard. It means let US make money, lol tard.

2) Stop with your bashing. Bashing me for asking a legitament question doesn't make you any money or even look smarter.

3) I am not displaying attitude. Maybe you can't read and are picking up on one you are adding in your mind.

4) Even if I was displaying attitude. Attitude doesn't matter on the web. All that it comes down to is-
    -Connections and communication
    -Intellegence
    -Creativity
    -and lastly, clocking the hours

chickut, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  19. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your an ignoramus.

Ripped gave you a good reply with his first post which you obviously ignored and then proceeded to call us all leechers.

Personally I wouldn't want to make money with YOU and with your pathetic attitude I doubt that you ever will [insert smiley giving you the finger]

terryd, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  20. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol... I do have to agree with Terryd & Ripped. Chickut you do come-off as a smartass, that insulted the vast majority viewing the clickbank forum. Yeah we are all here to make money. I just would have worded some of my posts better if I were intending not to start a flamewar.

AllproJJ, Sep 10, 2008 IP