1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Remembering The Lives Lost on September 11th, 2001

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by browntwn, Sep 8, 2008.

I just wanted to start a thread for everyone to remember the lives lost on September 11th, 2001.

I think I have set this up so that 4 different images will show each time the page is loaded. For more images of the attack that day and the aftermath you can check out this page. These are all images collected in the days immediately following the attack.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

browntwn, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    We should press charges against alex jones and his kind for the attempted cover up.

debunked, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  3. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I never understand how people expect me to believe the conspiracy crap and not what I saw with my own two eyes.

browntwn, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  4. baconbits

baconbits Banned

Best Answers:
    Oh but we all know there was no plane. Even though thousands of people saw a plane.

baconbits, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  5. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    you do believe in a conspiracy also. it just has different players. there is no doubt that there has been a conspiracy to bring down the World Trade buildings.

pizzaman, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  6. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    The difference is that there are some that require tin foil hats and some that don't. ;)

PHPGator, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  7. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    a time for americans to think about the consequences of their governments actions and wonder who their real enemy is...

next time you hear "war on terror" always remember that criminals smuggle 450.000.000.000$/year of narcotics over the US border every year and rising...your border is WIDE OPEN to any organized crime/terror group...as the terror attack on 9/11 so bluntly demonstrated...terrorists are on the rise and you are virtually unprotected...as 9/11 again so bluntly demonstrated...

theres 1000 ways to hit a target...beefing up airport security leaves you with 999 (from a terrorists point of view)

now you can either become a total police state or you can start thinking of pulling your armies back from other peoples countries and making peace with the world...action=reaction nothing happens by chance...

atvking, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  8. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I am guessing people like you.

browntwn, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  9. jkjazz

jkjazz Peon

Best Answers:
    Now if you were are real nice person, you would ask your mighty serbian army to protect us.

Ha!

jkjazz, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  10. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't worry, atvking is harmless. He is clearly Anti-America. Not only that, but he is illinformed most of the time. <- Reference to the discussion about atomic bombs in Japan. ;)

PHPGator, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  11. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i just wanted to clear up that both are conspiracy theories and both are hard to believe.
    based on what is known i have to agree that it was most probably a conspiracy that was not initiated by any US govt agency or persons and it was done by the crazies of alqada.

pizzaman, Sep 8, 2008 IP
    browntwn likes this.
  12. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Peace and light to the souls of all those who perished.
    And may Washington change their attitude from wars to peace. There are many more thousands of innocent civilians that have died in Iraq both from their own terrorists and the US army. May they rest in peace too.

ST12, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  13. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Loss of innocent lives is always sad. Let these types of events never happen again.
    Hopefully the terrorists who perpetrated this have burnt to a crisp in hell.

lightless, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  14. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i hope that we can catch them. give me $5 and send me to hell

pizzaman, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  15. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    @ browntwn

Here is one of the image that I most remember and which moves me the most. The people jumping to the deaths to escape the searing heat. Very upsetting. The falling man is believed to be Jonathan Briley, a 43-year-old who worked in a restaurant at the top of the north tower. "Jonathan was a person who just loved life and it was contagious so that when we were around him, you couldn't help smiling and laughing." Nobody will ever know for sure if Jonathan was the Falling Man, although the evidence makes it highly likely." To have to choose death from burning alive or jumping. I hear many different soldiers state they keep that image in focus when they are patrolling in the war zone.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

homebizseo, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  16. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    McCain, Obama Arrive for 9/11 Anniversary

"We are honored to have both the presidential candidates want to come here and together express their remorse for what happened and their confidence in the future, but it can't degenerate into a spectacle, so we will try to find that balance and at the same time provide security," Mayor Bloomberg said.

homebizseo, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  17. jkadin

jkadin Peon

Best Answers:
    Please take a moment of silence then answer my question. Where was you when the terrorist hit the world trade centers and what was going thru your mind. I lost a buddy of mind on that day will never forget him. Please lets pray that something like this will never happen again. Thank you :(

jkadin, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  18. mimm

mimm Banned

Best Answers:
    We all pray for it will never happen again.
    And for those terrorist animals who destroy human and said that they did it in the name of my peaceful religion.
    I'm sure God will punish them hardest.

mimm, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  19. maddogranger

maddogranger Peon

Best Answers:
    That was a day I will never forget, and I was watching it in a truckstop on tv. I do pray this never happens again, but with so many people wanting to take over the world, and conquer the United States it is bound to happen again. It would all be just to nice, if we could just all get along. World Piece.

maddogranger, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  20. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Shocking stuff. Stil raises hairs on the back of my neck when I see footage of it.

Makes me even more angry at the scum that did such a thing. Killing innocent humans gets you no-where, whatever politcal or religious point you are trying to make.

mikey1090, Sep 11, 2008 IP