1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTB - Website with 4 or 5 articles

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Mencius, Sep 7, 2008.

I am looking to get someone to build me a "static" website with some content. No shopping carts or anything like that, just an info site with some unique content and an easy way to add my own content down the road. Also, I want a spot on the front page I could put an RSS from another site.

Please either PM or post here your rate, when you could finish this job, payment method, and either a sample or a link to some place I could see a sample of your work.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to getting this going soon.

Of course, post here or drop me a line if you have any questions.

Mencius, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  2. itliberty

itliberty Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Take alook at my thread here --> http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=988679

I think it works really well. I can create them on the fly. If you don't mind PLR (you can rewrite it) I can add most topics myself or if you have the articles already.

Uploading for the future is as simple as downloading a page, renaming it, modifying the content and reuploading. The menus grab the name of the file and make it the menu item name automatically.

PM me for details.

itliberty, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  3. Professor

Professor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pm your budget

Professor, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  4. Mencius

Mencius Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't have a "set in stone" budget at the moment. This is the first site I have done this way and I am entertaining all ideas.

Of course I will consider things like submission to Stumble, Digg, and others as well.

Mencius, Sep 8, 2008 IP