1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap SEO Services/KingofKings SEO Guaranteed Service(Reports/Evidence)($29 A Month)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cheap SEO Services, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What he means to say is that King did the work. Col was just the public face, taking payments, PMs, emails etc.

mikey1090, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  2. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was referring to the Virtual Office thread. Please keep focussed.

In regards to the Paypal manager. I think I might have found someone reputable here in Australia that you guys should approve to handle the funds. He wants no commission. He will do this as a favour for me. He is finding out if there are any tax issues first. If that passes, then we can get this thing moving. Will find out more in a few more days. But, of course you guys have to approve him to be the funds manager.

This is a better option because it costs nothing to transfer money within the country. Then he can upload funds to Paypal and start paying people fairly and evenly. I will disclose full details to him in due course. The only thing I will have control over is the money getting to him.

Now I ask this. Does this look like something a scammer would do? I think not!

Cheap SEO Services, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  3. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A scammer would not do this, he would only say this and then do nothing.

nobluff, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  4. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I look forward to seeing your attitude towards me change for the better. I'm not giving up on you even if you give up on me. Surely, you can't still be that angry when you start seeing some money come back to you?

5. mikeid22

mikeid22 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I am sure that people will be better once money starts to come back. They just find it hard to believe it will happen.

I know I suggested this in the first place, so I guess I have to be encouraging! LoL

One thing I will say... who is the guy in Oz? Is he known to people here? Is he a forum member, for example?

Cheers,

Mike

mikeid22, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  6. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, he is a forum member and a reputable one and fairly well known. But he wants to make some checks with the Tax Office before he stands up to do this for me. Therefore, I will wait until he is ready before I divulge who he is. He might post here himself when he is/if he is ready. Let's just wait and see.

Col

1 person likes this.
  7. Bulger

Bulger Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lets see guys if he is going to refund our payments but looks promising :) i will be more than happy if he do

Bulger, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  8. BlueEew

BlueEew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree.

However a normal scammer would hit and run at the beginning. With the hit being the taking of money.

BlueEew, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  9. windtalker

windtalker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not really, there is a variety of scammers. Kingsofkings kept saying he'll get the service done for the victims for months before he finally decided to run off.

Now, I'm not trying to say cheapseo is a scammer (I don't know the guy), I'm just saying what you wrote is not always true.

windtalker, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  10. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    are you sitll employed?

obay, Sep 5, 2008 IP
  11. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not at the moment. I took a 5 week temporary position but that finished last week.

Cheap SEO Services, Sep 5, 2008 IP
  12. nobluff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Angry is not the emotion I have regarding this mess, it goes deeper than anger. It would make a lot of difference to see some action rather than just the lip service.

I would gladly offer several options to you, you can choose the one you prefer:

1. Pay back how you suggested.

2. Show me receipts from WU showing at least 40k USD being transferred to KOK and I will forfeit the $400 you owe. You can request receipts from WU as long as you provide date and amount, which you should have from your banking records as I doubt you would have used cash at the WU agent.

3. provide $400 worth of one way links @ $10 a link, link must be at least PR1. so 40 links in all. $10 a link is quite a deal for you as I could get a lot cheaper, however I am willing to take a hit on the cost if you are willing to step up to the plate and deliver.

nobluff, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  13. coggy

coggy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I exchanged a couple of e-mails with Colin and said i would be happy for him to put a bit of time in to do some SEO on my site to pay me back, this fell on deaf ears and then i got ignored.

I was not asking for anything too extensive just a bit of effort to repay what i had lost, i also offered the chance to get him some work to help him out if he did a good job on mine, again this was just tossed back.

Actions speak louder than words and i came to the thinking that Colin was simply not bothered i had been ripped off but was bothered he had been left with a load of hassle from King but that was as far as it went, he did not want the reputation and hassle but was not willing to do anything about it by putting in a bit of effort and not money !

coggy, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  14. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can't possibly respond to so much negativity after what I just announced to do. I am TRYING to put something together and all I can see is NEGATIVITY and mostly from nobluff! How can you go deeper than anger? Did I take the life of your only child? NO! Did I lose your house? NO! Why would you be deeper than anger? I don't get it! Especially after what I am TRYING to do! You want full money back at any cost to me. But what about all the others? Don't you care that at least they get something back? That's what I am aiming for here. But no, you want MORE THAN THAT! I can't believe how ridiculous you are being here.

I HAVE SOLD some of the web sites I own. There is SOME money in my bank account. I am WAITING to hear back from a REPUTABLE DP member to see if he will mediate the funds for NO FEE! Try and think positively PLEASE! I am sure others are getting annoyed by your constant whinging! I know I am!

So just sit back and wait like everyone else is. Also, for your information. I already checked with WU and they stated they can not allow information about transactions without MTCN numbers. What would you prefer me to do? Call them liars? I think not! Also, I can't do one way link services. Why? Who's going to give the links? The answer is "NO ONE"!

There is only one option left and that is to ATTEMPT to pay YOU and others back. This might take time but I am determined to do just that! I DON"T CARE ONE BIT if you don't believe me. I am sick of your never ending accusations and will not respond to YOU anymore. The next time you hear from me will be when you start receiving some money back for what you paid.

If you and others think about this, does it really seem to you that I have scammed all of you people? Why would I be so stupid to do this when you have all the information on me you need to start a class action against me? Any DP member can drag up enough info on me to do something of this nature. I would not be surprised if it was you yourself that was ringing me at 3am every morning as a nuisance caller. That seems to have stopped for now. But every scammer at DP fled the scene when things started going bad. I have not done this and have stated so. I WILL stick around and I WILL attempt to pay back what was paid even if it takes years.

Do remember that I am OUT OF BUSINESS and out of work. I am currently unemployed but trying very hard to get a regular job. When I find a regular job I will start putting a percentage of what I earn away so regular amounts can be sent overseas to you and others.

As I stated before. I can't wait to see YOUR WORDS nobluff when you start receiving money back. Eating HUMBLE PIE is a meal tough to digest and most refuse to eat it when it is necessary. But I will wait and YOU WILL EAT YOUR WORDS ABOUT ME! You can take that to the bank!!!!

Cheap SEO Services, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  15. cheapwebhosting

cheapwebhosting Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi everyone, I think he is trying his best and I definately think that other's should give him atleast a chance to make things right before saying him a scammer.
    Best of Luck CheapSeoService. :)

cheapwebhosting, Sep 7, 2008 IP
    Cheap SEO Services likes this.
  16. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What had happened had already happened, unlike Kings who tried his best to get himself banned and disappear from this forum. Colin tried his best and frequent this thread to answer whatever questions and whatever abuse thrown at him. He is now trying to get the issue resolved. Lets wait for the mediator who will be in charge of payment and do give him sometime. 50k isn't a small amount that can be paid overnight. At least he is trying. I can tell you honestly if this happens to me, I won't be so brave but may just disappear from this forum. At least he is bravely facing the consequences.

wisdomtool, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  17. nobluff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Negativity? I gave you options, I am trying to help you, yet you have you head so far up your own backside you can not even see that. I even accepted your suggestion as one of the options, so my option is an improvement for you as you can choose!

You are a small, small person. You want me to bring your children into this? Your house? Your wife? Its my emotion, I use it how I like, you have no say. Anger is short term, betrayal is long lasting. I hope you enjoy the 5% you claim to have made, or the proverbial thirty pieces of silver if you prefer.

How am I asking for more when I give you options including the one you suggested? I even offer you an option that wipes out the amount you owe me buy only supplying PROOF!

I am sure the majority are annoyed by your and your lack of action, and by the amount of positive rep vs negative rep, I am way up.

This is from the WU site:

If you know the dollar amount and when and where you purchased the money order, but not the serial number, we can trace the money order and determine whether it has been paid, for a $30.00 fee for each money order. Go to the home page and click the “Money Order” tab. Then click “Learn more about money orders,” and scroll down to the “Lost money orders,” section. Follow the instructions on the lost money order serial number form.

So for $30 you can get the receipt and save yourself $370, as I offered to forgive the $400 you owe if you supply proof.

Sorry, thought you were a SEO. As far as I am aware SEO includes link building.

I guess you dont like responding to me because I ask the hard questions. I guess you want everyone to feel sorry for you. All I asked is proof and for some amazing reason you dont want to provide the proof, instead you provide excuses why the proof is unavailable.

1. Why would I bother calling you?
    2. Maybe you are just that stupid.
    3. Well if you do pay people back, good for you. I dont think you will, however I really dont mind being wrong.

If thats the option you choose, great.

Good for you. I dont really mind eating humble pie, whats the big deal anyway? I am right most of the time in life, not all the time.

nobluff, Sep 7, 2008 IP
    bogart likes this.
  18. max pain

max pain Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow, COL you are facing some serious Flak mate. But looking at all your recent posts seems as though you are making an effort to restore your lost reputation.. best of luck mate, meanwhile I am awaiting my refund too .. wish you luck with your efforts mate.

max pain, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  19. nobluff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No need to use abusive language in the red reps you send my way, you absolute coward, not even man enough to put your name against it (whoever sent it)

nobluff, Sep 7, 2008 IP
    KC TAN, Ikaruga and bulletservice like this.
  20. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dont worry about it. Happens to me all the time.

mikey1090, Sep 7, 2008 IP
    jimkarter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.