1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

should ASK.COM give up?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by tamiro1992, Sep 5, 2008.

1. tommygswfc

tommygswfc Peon

Best Answers:
    What a stupid question.
    There a multi-billion dollar company, why the hell would they give up.
    Ask is still one of the most well know brands on the web, so what i9f they only have and x% market share, thats still massive!

tommygswfc, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  2. Affilit

Affilit Peon

Best Answers:
    How much they pay people to search?
    Surely to god if there advertisers found out they where paying people to search they would pull out because there surfers there paying are not likely to buy any thing.

Affilit, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  3. Ben-AceofTech

Ben-AceofTech Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, they should give up simply because Google is much better... and though Yahoo search is near horrendous, people still use it, and MSN just works.

But...

No, they won't give up simply because they are making money the way they are doing it and though there hopes of becoming the next Google are slim to none, its not like they'll just drop... thats like saying Wendy's should quite because more people go to McDonalds.

Ben-AceofTech, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  4. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think they should give up. Being ranked as the 4th biggest search engine on the net is a triumph on its own. What they need is an entirely new marketing strategy because what they're doing now isn't working that well.

gregdavidson, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  5. coolanti

coolanti Peon

Best Answers:
    I think they will not and should not give up. Yahoo and google are the best, and I dont like live.com, I feel ask.com still have chance. Go on!

coolanti, Sep 9, 2008 IP