1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some advice here

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kdpk, Sep 6, 2008.

Hi

My website is : http://www.midgetwatch.com

and my search targets are

"funny midget pictures"
    "midget pics"
    "midget pictures"

Last month my website appeared on the first result at
    "funny midget pictures" - however, once I re-made the design
    of the website it was completely removed. My traffic has decreased with 50%--

it used to be 30 daily visitors now only 15 :) - not much but its still a start

What should I do?

kdpk, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  2. sweety1111

sweety1111 Banned

Best Answers:
    don't worry.....

Once the visitors will used to with your new design then they will come back If you have changed the whole design then they may feel that they may land on the other site.....

so once they will used then they will come back and I think you may have used the flash or javascript or the things that crawler hate so it may be go back in the google and it is natural thing if your site will not appear in the top of the google then you may losse your traffic......

sweety1111, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  3. catanich

catanich Peon

Best Answers:
    I would look very close at your onpage SEO. Many of the elements are missing or out of place. How many sources of links do you have and what is the anchor text that you are using?

catanich, Sep 6, 2008 IP