1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Backlinks from Relevant Websites, Automatically

Discussion in 'Services' started by zortag, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello Fellow Webmasters

I'm here to announce that the Neurolinker automated relevant backlink service is now available to the general public. This service gives your website a steadily growing and unlimited number of backlinks from related websites. In other words, it solves the biggest SEO problem you face, namely getting relevant links to your website.

Most of us realize that getting backlinks is the biggest problem facing webmasters who want to increase their site traffic with SEO. In the past, the only way to do this would be to pay a fortune or spend all your time writing emails and making phonecalls begging for links. It’s especially difficult to get relevant one-way backlinks - most of the time the backlinks you can get easily come from sites with a low degree of relevance to your site.

I’m a PhD-level computer scientist with over 25 years of programming and algorithm development experience, so I have long suspected that I could develop a good solution to this problem, and in fact I have. Over the past year, I developed a system called Neurolinker that automatically provides webmasters with a potentially unlimited number of backlinks from relevant websites. The Neurolinker system uses algorithms similar to the ones the search engines themselves use to automatically identify the general content of a website, and identify other websites in the system that have similar content. Neurolinker then creates a set of one-way link relationships between these sites such that each site gets links from about 50% of the other sites with similar content, and each site creates an outbound link to the other 50%. As the number of sites in the network grows, each site will get an ever larger and potentially unlimited number of these relevant one-way backlinks. In short, Neurolinker solves the major problem faced by webmasters - namely getting the relevant backlinks they need to rank well in the search engines.

Unlike other linking systems, Neurolinker is a white hat system that gives you complete control over your backlinks. First, Neurolinker lets you elect to receive only relevant links or a larger number of less relevant links. Second, Neurolinker shows you exactly which links you are getting and where they are coming from, and if you don’t want a link from a particular site then just click a link in the Neurolinker interface and that backlink goes away. You’ll never have to worry about getting links from sites you don’t like. Furthermore, each website that enters the Neurolinker system is manually reviewed for quality, so you’ll only be getting links from good quality sites with no controversial content.

Best of all, the Neurolinker system gives you all this while costing only a fraction of what other far less powerful link building services and software systems cost. If you can afford to take a friend to the movies once a month, then you can afford the Neurolinker system.

I invite you to see for yourself at http://www.neurolinker.com.

Post "I’m interested" on this thread and I'll PM you with more details.

Regards
    Marc Ilgen, Ph.D.
    Founder, Neurolinker.com

zortag, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  2. nikolaaa

nikolaaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is there some demo free membership for first month?
    if yes - please send me pm

nikolaaa, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  3. zortag

zortag Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is no free demo period but there is a 60 day money back guarantee. And it costs you less than $20 to try it for a month.

zortag, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  4. dogtraining-guides.com

dogtraining-guides.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    great program, it looks very promising, will sign up tomorrow
    good luck, btw

dogtraining-guides.com, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  5. zortag

zortag Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks. Yes I think it's a great program too - I spent the better part of a year developing it. For anyone who (like me) has spent lots of time on this forum trying to buy a few stumbles here and a few directory submissions there, this program gives you quality RELEVANT website links for less than twenty bucks a month, which is a small fraction of what you'd pay to get these even here on DP forums, let alone what you'd have to pay an SEO firm. I encourage everyone to check it out and feel free to contact me with any questions.

zortag, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  6. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will this not be classed as Spam by Google?
    My pages are html only - will this work?
    It appears as though you are giving reciprical links form your own site to the relevant site, is this correct?

geester1, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  7. resaik_king

resaik_king Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you give review copy to a highly reputable DP Member??

so that we can see if it is a good system then you main page is PR0. We need some proof

resaik_king, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  8. zortag

zortag Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No it will not be classified as spam by Google. Neurolinker uses algorithms similar to what the search engines use to detemine whether a site is relevant or not. Furthermore, Neurolinker gives you the power to reject any link from any site you don't like. So you're always in control. That's what makes this a white hat solution - you always have complete control over your backlinks even though Neurolinker finds and suggests a bunch of likely relevant links to you.

All links are one way, NOT reciprocal. There are no links to or from the Neurolinker site itself - all links are between sites in the system.

For this to work, your website/host must support pages that run either PHP, ASP.Net, ColdFusion, or JSP. In many web hosts, it is possible to make a page with any extension (even .html) execute PHP code. If this is the case with your web host then Neurolinker will work fine. However, if your site is on one of those automated site builder hosts like Homestead.com that doesn't enable any kind of scripting, then Neurolinker won't work on that host.

As for review copies, I already ran through a beta test with more than 100 people, many of whom I recruited from a prior anouncement on DP forums. So, I won't be giving out any more review copies. Perhaps some of my beta testers can chime in and attest to the value of the system.

Also note that there is a 60 day money back guarantee so there is no risk to trying it out. You can try it for less than $20, which is a small fraction of what most of us on this forum would spend getting links any other way.

zortag, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  9. Norri

Norri Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've been using NeuroLinker for just over a month now and I'm quite happy. I was one of the beta-testers and I think Marc's got something pretty solid going here.

You get alot more info than on 3WayLinks.net and you can set your account to only accept relevant links which Marc's system delivers quite accurately on.

Oh and NL isn't so painful about gambling, religion, etc. I have an article directory and 3WL rejects it because of articles relating to Buddhism, etc. Really lame.

Anyway, I'd recommend you guys check NL out!

Norri, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  10. caleonard

caleonard Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ive been on the beta test team for Neurolinker also and can attest to this system being better than any other automated link building system I've used. You are in total control and can decide to link or not link if you dont want so its very much like trading links manually except you have a community of other webmasters that you can link to and from.I'd check out Neurolinker today if you really want to ramp up your link building efforts because Marc has really created an amazing product here and is fast to make adjustments/improvments if good suggestions are offered. Completely whitehat,completely hassle free.

caleonard, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  11. mobilemaniac

mobilemaniac Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've already posted a review on NeuroLinker in another thread:

forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1010617

I was part of Marc's testing team and can testify that the system does what it says on the tin.

The user interface is very easy to navigate and the reports pages tell you at a glance how each of your websites is performing, and the number of inbound links each site is receiving, and also the number of outbound links your site is giving. Note that you can also elect to reject that backlink if you consider the site poor quality or not relevant etc. So far, all of the sites I have in the system get more inbound links than they give outbound!!

I also think Marc the developer, is also working on more enhancements so when you sign up for this keep a close eye on the members forum as I'm sure this system will just get better and better.

I have a blog on this here neurolinker.org (not an aff link) where i will post updates and progress on my site performance.

The first site I added into the system got 9 good links (all relevant and some with PR), within a week. It is set to build links gradually so appears more organic to SE's. But as a point of interest, I have already had some converting traffic from one or two of the backlinks which really impressed me.

Neurolinker has several advanced features, some of which I suggested personally during testing :cool: and if you have any specific questions about the system I would be happy to help you out. Just check out my blog neurolinker.org for my contact details.

Looking ahead a few months when this really takes off, I expect to be receiving hundreds of good quality links to my many sites.

mobilemaniac, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  12. zortag

zortag Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks guys.

One comment about Norio's comment though. I do indeed reject sites that are pure gambling, drugs, hate, etc, and even sites that have "controversial" subject matter (for example, heavily religious sites that promote divisive social views). However, as Noria states, an article site that has a couple articles on gambling mixed in with 10,000 other articles is not a problem. So I think what Norio was saying is that I make "reasonable" judgments about what sites I do or do not let in to the network.

Thanks!

zortag, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  13. pixeladd

pixeladd Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ive been using the program for a while
    had no idea the owner was on DP

it really really well and i would recommend it

pixeladd, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  14. Norri

Norri Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yup, that's exactly what I mean. It would be important to note here that I didn't include an aff link in my post because I'm not tryna make money from NL sales, I just want more people to join the system so that it can improve even more. I think that says a lot about my faith in NL.

Good luck Marc, I think you deserve all the success in the world with this project. You've done really well, IMO!

Norri, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  15. topsurveysites

topsurveysites Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I own a blog that is running on wordpress, how do I got about getting the neurolinker system to work with it? How do I make a PHP page? Thanks

topsurveysites, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  16. geester1

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im interested in this product, but can you tell me why you need to add a webpage to your website? What is this for, if not for reciprical links? Please advise.

G

geester1, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  17. Norri

Norri Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You add the page to your site so that YOU can also link out. The links have to come from somewhere, you know ;)

Norri, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  18. johnvixen

johnvixen Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you tell me how many sites are associated with Education and Students before I sign up?

johnvixen, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  19. mobilemaniac

mobilemaniac Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well actually you don't have to add a new page. You can just use an existing page where you might already have soome links, and it might even be indexed.

It's up to you, but you do have to be able to display outgoing links somewhee on your site.

mobilemaniac, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  20. geester1

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just tried to sign up filled my details in and got this error message -
    -----------------------
    Sorry! We found one or more problems with your registration:

Please correct the error(s) and register again.
    -----------------------
    No mention of the errors.

geester1, Sep 4, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.