1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Palin's Dirty Secret-Possible proof that this is Bristol Palin's Second child

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by hmansfield, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    So wait, is her daughter knocked-up or not? WTF is going on here?

Crazy_Rob, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  2. Kyliemeg

Kyliemeg Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think kids are off limits in politics!! Since I can personally relate to Gov Palin and her family, I admire the way they stick to their convictions. Grown kids have a mind of their own, and no matter how you try to raise them, human nature seems to take control. Fortunately, this teenager has a family who is willing to support her emotionally and financially. This young Palin woman (and unborn grandchild) is certainly blessed to have parents (grandparents) such as Todd and Sarah Palin.

Obama's mother had him when she was 17-18 years old. Does that make her a bad mother? Does that make Obama a bad person? Looks like he did well for himself to be born to a teenage mother.

Kyliemeg, Sep 3, 2008 IP
    debunked likes this.
  3. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

I agree but then they shouldn't brag about the fact that their kids are in the military either.

4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is the classic misunderstanding the zingy liberals seem to have with those that have "family values" = we know everyone can blow it, but we have a guide of what to shoot for. If you don't set a goal, you will hit it, but if you set a goal high, you will at least hit high.

It is the thing that makes me laugh and cry about liberals. The way that they don't seem to have an ability to comprehend, or understand some really basic things, starting with common sense.

Just like in my last post, you show your inability to comprehend basics here.

I love the line about self-righteous, because it is people like you that are always better than others, you would get along well with stox who thinks he is a god, smarter than all mortal, yet unable to learn.

Different age groups.

One is under 18 living at home, one is an adult.

But I think it only shows the maturity of the attacker when they pick on the younger kids and try to drag them through the mud. But with those who are doing it, this isn't a surprise.

She is pregnant, the parents are probably not too happy about that and what led up to it, but now she is pregnant and the family isn't going to kick her out on the streets, we have enough of those kids on the streets in every metro. SF comes to mind. Too many sad stories of the abused and abandoned.

debunked, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  5. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    So next month she's fair game? :p

6. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't know why people are making such a big deal out of it. Even Obama knows that this isn't something that makes any difference at all to the vast majority of voters out there. It only the far left-winged people here on the forums that even really care at all.

The only way that this would make a difference at all is if her daughter or herself received an abortion... something that she opposes.

PHPGator, Sep 3, 2008 IP
    debunked likes this.
  7. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    why is that? republicans are the ones that say they have a better way of raising children. All i see is a total failure as a parent.
    so having underage sex, underage drinking and a total lack of familiarity with children activity is not important.
    it is just about having the baby? that does not take much there are a lot of crack heads that had their babies also. do they qualify as good parent?
    if you can not stop your child from hanging out with the wrong crowd, drinking at 16/17 how are you going to manage the VP office?

pizzaman, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  8. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    So you are going to let something knowingly false stay, because facts don't matter? Would that be the "moral" thing to do, or the "dishonest" thing to do?

Actually he does. He has morals. Apparently some of his supporters do not.

So now we understand the real issue with you. You don't care about the "truth" as you've previously proclaimed. It's about retribution from something "perceived." And you are upset that others are responding to the very things you are openly telling them on a forum?

She's not a single mother. Sarah is married. Her daughter is getting married.

You are wrong because the story is false and yet have made a conscious decision to further perpetuate something you know to be false.

...and the "possible proof" that it was Bristol's second child? Is that the fact you were talking about?

Yeah, it's so cruel to go dragging teenage girls and their families through the mud with knowingly false slander and deceit, and then when taken to task over it, pull out the victim card.

That's about the dumbest notion I've read in a long time. With logic like that, if a kid gets caught stealing a candy bar even though the parents have taught there kid not to steal, then teaching kids not to steal is a failure. Here's another...how about we don't teach kids to not kill? If one kid goes and kills some of his classmates, then teaching kids not to kill is a failure and therefore shouldn't be taught.

I'm not holding your hand. You have chosen, on your own free will, to demonstrate a lack of character and judgment on your part to knowingly press and leave a story you know to be false on your blog. Not only that, but you believe it's the "moral" thing to do, because you "perceive" that others might have done the same thing.

If you don't want others to know you have poor judgment and a lack of morals and character, maybe you ought to reconsider what you post on a public forum. If you are going to openly tell others that you are deliberately choosing to leave false information on your blog as retribution for "perceived" injustices you believe others have done in the past, then expect that someone might take issue with you over that.

No one is twisting your arm to do the wrong thing. You've chosen to do it of your own free will. You could choose to do the right thing, but you didn't. If you don't want others to believe you are doing something dishonest, then don't do dishonest things. Or, at least, don't brag about doing something dishonest and expect that everyone is going to praise you for doing so.

It appears you have no problem going after teenage girls with false information who won't challenge you, but when others do stand up and challenge you, you are the victim?

You've already done so yourself, by choosing to leave false information on your blog. In fact, you eluded to the idea that those "readers" that you probably don't have anyway, should have their right to vote taken away, if they don't know that you are being dishonest.

GTech, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  9. jkjazz

jkjazz Peon

Best Answers:
    Mr. ZERO KIDS talking trash about parenting. Is this perfect. or what? You should write books. Really. All of us with kids are still looking for answers. Good thing we have you. :rolleyes:

You better lead the perfect life or your parents will be just as bad as Sarah Palin. Must me nice to know that no matter what stupid things you do, it was your parent's fault.

jkjazz, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  10. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Based on this post alone, I think it is safe to assume that you have no kids, and probably shouldn't. However, just for the sake of discussion, do you think that all kids actually do listen to all of the guidance that parents should be giving to them?

Were you ever disciplined as a child for something you didn't do that your parents asked you to do (or not to do but you did anyway)?

If you say yes to the above question, using your logic, we must assume that your parents were total failures as well.

PHPGator, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  11. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    What an incredibly judgmental person you must be.

Lexiseek, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  12. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    she is asking for my judgment? she is running for office
    if she is not a failed parent then how do you explain underage drinking, hanging with the wrong crowd and having sex at 16/17? i wonder if she told her mother when she started having sex? and what did she say to her daughter that worked so wonderfully? did she know that her daughter is drinking and if not why?
    how a person that can not guide her daughter is going to have the ability and judgment for the office of VP.

pizzaman, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  13. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When did sex and having kids become so taboo? Last I heard, sex was a normal human function, and so was getting pregnant.

I fail to see why children should be referred to as "Dirty Secrets?"

~kev~, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  14. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i used protection when i had sex. my parent told me about it.
    and when i started to hang out with the wrong crowed they stepped in.
    good parenting and bad parenting. they are both parenting

pizzaman, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  15. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    she is the one that want to teach abstinence rather than a comprehensive sex ed program in school. so her success is an issue.

pizzaman, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  16. jkjazz

jkjazz Peon

Best Answers:
    That sounds pretty singular.

jkjazz, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  17. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    at 16 it was

pizzaman, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  18. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you serious? So you think kids should be having sex at 13, 14, 15 or 16? Man we live in a world of difference. Alaska is teaching abstinence and using condemns. You guys are funny. I am surprised the low valued evil Palin isn't locked up.

homebizseo, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  19. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe I'm reading you wrong here, but the state itself is 'teaching abstinence' yet also 'using condoms'

That just doesn't sound quite correct to me.

GRIM, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  20. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    there is a big difference between incompetent and a failure as a parents and evil. what is evil here and when did i say evil?
    i did not say when they should have sex. i said they should be informed. it is other people and maybe even you that defending her pregnancy and underage drinking and other stuff as normal and acceptable. i said it is the result of her failure in parentng

pizzaman, Sep 3, 2008 IP