1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fasthosts ECommerce anyone tried it?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Ant3109, May 16, 2006.

I've been looking around the net for info about starting up my own business and came across Fasthosts ECommerce package they do. Has anyone used it or what do you guys (n gals!) think? Is it worth trying? Seems a good way of starting up but did'nt fancy having Fasthosts all ove my site :D

http://***.fasthosts.co.uk/ecommerce/merchant-account/

Ant3109, May 16, 2006 IP
  2. DanInManchester

DanInManchester Active Member

Best Answers:
    My understanding of this was that it was a payment gateway. you just get a means to process payments and you need to build the shopping system yourself. I have various clients on fasthosts servers including my own site but I've yet to try their payment service. Typically I work with worldpay.com or paypal. World pay offers better integration than paypal and I think what fasthosts offer is similar to worlpay.

DanInManchester, May 16, 2006 IP
  3. Ant3109

Ant3109 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that Dan, i've looked at Worldpay as well as Protx, I have a Paypal account but i'm not too keen on having that as an option. I was gonna use Fasthosts n see what they were like as you don't need a merchant account, that package seems to be everything you need

Ant3109, May 16, 2006 IP
  4. marouane az

marouane az Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks

marouane az, May 9, 2020 IP