1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Designer - Complicated Situation

Discussion in 'Design' started by Jon1771, Sep 2, 2008.

Hello People,

I recently employed a design at these forums to produce 12 designs for myself, and was told he would do two designs a day, and have them all done in 12 days, well 4 weeks down the line, I am still waiting for him to send me the proper designs.

He was supposed to send me an email last night with all the designs in, but when I opened it this morning I found he had only sent some of them, and they were not even what I asked for, one of the designs was the original rubbish one he made and I told him to scrap it and start again but he hasnt made any changes to it.

Unfortunately I paid him 50% upfront so I am out of pocket, I have some JPEG images, but not all of them.

So I am looking for a new and reliable designer, I dont have much to spend, so I would like a designer who produces good quality work, also I already have the basis for the designs (some dont even need changes) so I dont want to pay a ridiculous amount.

Thanks

Jonathan

Jon1771, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  2. biggilo

biggilo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey mate, not a nice situation..I used the guy in this thread:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=912114

The second order I placed was fairly large compared to what he advertises and he done the work up front without a deposit, in addition he done a pretty good job too.

biggilo, Sep 2, 2008 IP
    agilius likes this.
  3. Jon1771

Jon1771 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for that biggilo

Jon1771, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  4. agilius

agilius Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thank you biggilo for recommending me. :) It's a pleasure to see that my work is really appreciated. I will chat with jon via PM.

agilius, Sep 2, 2008 IP