1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My SSBB Forum

Discussion in 'Websites' started by smashcash, Aug 31, 2008.

I just upgraded my forum from phpbb to vBulletin and thought once again I would come here for a review (its helped a lot in the past). One thing I do know that needs some work is the background (it was just the default for my theme). If you have an idea for a background that would look nice feel free to suggest it, but otherwise no need to tell me to find a better background, because I'm working with coming up with a design. I have members that will create it for me, I just need to sit down and come up with something good.

http://supersmashbc.com

smashcash, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  2. PvtSmithFSSF

PvtSmithFSSF Peon

Best Answers:
    I love the skin!

Keep it up,
    - Stan :cool:

PvtSmithFSSF, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  3. ziplock122949

ziplock122949 Active Member

Best Answers:
    good skin for the site.

how did the switch from phpbb to vBulletin go? any problems? When I expand my site, I am pretty sure I will have to switch to vBulletin

ziplock122949, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  4. swaft

swaft Peon

Best Answers:
    wow..nice web..I like mario bros ...hehehe

swaft, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  5. smashcash

smashcash Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone.

And the switch went extremely well. The only bad thing was that we lost some mods that we had kind of fallen in love with, but at the same time we gained some new ones that are excellent too. I'm extremely satisfied with the switch. I was a little nervous, because this is a very low budget site, but it was well worth the money.

smashcash, Aug 31, 2008 IP