1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

John Reese's traffic secrets 2.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by punk007, Jul 19, 2008.

1. KarlMiller

KarlMiller Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would be interested in reviewing it. A lot of times material is old hat and no longer applicable but guess what? Just like clothing styles and trends return from time to time so does old methods. There might be something usable. Were can I get it and is it money back guaranteed? PM Me.

KarlMiller, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  2. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    In my mind anything is worth buying to help expand your knowledge of online/offline marketing. Even a crappy $20 e-book might show you a new twist to a marketing method or a website you never knew about before.

Lets face it the Internet is huge and we all don't know everything that is out there. So I'm sure everyone can probably benefit at least 1 way from his course, and if you do then I think it was worth the money, because you can never stop learning ways to market your business.

Sure you could search for hours/days finding free information on the web, but why not pay the little bit of money and have all of it (even if its just the basics) wrapped up into one place saving you countless time and energy?

If you want my traffic secrets they are simple....

Articles, Press Releases, Blogs, PPC (Google and Yahoo), Safelists, Solo Ads, Ezines, Magazines, Newspapers

All off the above = leads.....then follow up with the leads and convert them into sales.

Its not really that hard it just really a numbers game and takes a little money to jump start it.

To Your Success,
    Chris

snotb4ll, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  3. Profit Blade

Profit Blade Peon

Best Answers:
    I always wanted to buy his "Traffic Secrets 1" but was wondering if I can learn anything new. Traffic Secrets 2 is way too expensive.

Profit Blade, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  4. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Profit Blade, version 2 is 2.5 times cheaper and you will get v1 for free. So if you "always wanted to buy" it's time, lol

SEOLinker, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  5. kozyavka

kozyavka Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you wanted to buy, don't listen to anyone and buy. Leave feedback on DP later, let us know was it helpful or not.

kozyavka, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  6. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is worth repeating.

Thank you.

For you guys who are inexperienced but you are smart enough not to listen to hype, and hearsay, and you want to know more, first look at a self-proclaimed "millionaire's" site. If they don't have much traffic themselves, tread lightly!

Also do a search on their name to see if anything about them comes up. Like this thread shows up. hehe.

Also, do a search on ther name, along with words like digg, or squiddo to see if they are doing that. If they are, that tells you that they do not know what they are doing. Pros do not do these. Not only did this Reese do one, even that page was dead. He couldn't even promote that!

Finding out if they wrote any articles is also a great way to know if they are full of shit or not. Type in their name along with the word ezine, and other names of directories. Also do the word, articles.

I have read the lamest shit from these so-called "gurus."

If they have other sites, like "I'm in the top 500," ask what those sites are. Did you notice that nobody can answer the question of what reese's sites are? ;-) Because there aren't any.

Do they offer any free tips to show what they are talking about? Like, TheList.FM/Advertisng. I am talking GOOD tips they offer. ... Not on "methods" you have read, time after time.

You will find that just about all of them do not do this. They have nothing new, nothing that is eye-opening. That is why.

Read post #7 on the first page again.

Think first. Don't believe the hype from dumbass noobs (like them having a black Lamborghini in the garage lol), do your homework, and, ask your questions here and on other boards for getting more traffic.

Overtime you will discover that the big sites of today did it through advertising, word of mouth, submitting their material to other sites, and with a few more free methods thrown in.

There are no secrets!

And...if you STILL buy the, "product," don't go whinning to a board about them. You have only yourself to blame. Put a sticky note on your forehead with the word "idiot" on it, and call it a day.

copper12, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  7. billy786

billy786 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its an excellent product my mate bought it and wow it looks the part ;)

billy786, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  8. mickn

mickn Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL I didn't answer because I don't need to spend my time discussing things like that. I deal with negative people about once a month (and spend other days with positive people). Now is your day.

One of those sites was an image host. The most popular image host in the world at the time (before he sold it). Now, go do your homework. If you do, you'll learn a lot about marketing, that example is classic.

mickn, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  9. dodonnell

dodonnell Member

Best Answers:
    This is the kind of product that you may be enticed to buy once, then you never buy over hyped crap info that is easily and freely available again.

You know how to build traffic, you are just too lazy or busy to do it:
    - Article Marketing
    - Video Marketing
    - Blog / Forum Commenting
    - Blogging
    - Link Building
    etc etc

dodonnell, Aug 28, 2008 IP
    Halobitt likes this.
  10. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    You didn't answer it, because you don't know.

See, folks, when somone tries to bullshit you, to act like they are somebody on a message board (big fucking whoop), ask them questions to see if they have the answer.

At least this thread is good for a learning experience for noobs who want to do better out there, without losing their money. :)

copper12, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  11. mickn

mickn Peon

Best Answers:
    What? You don't do your homeworks? Bad boy.
    I gave you one example, and you didn't do your homework. I'll bold it for you now: Image host, here is a bonus for you, another top 500: traffic exchange site (in the 90'ies when you were in your diapers).

mickn, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  12. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    What? You can't even name his sites that are, supposedly, in the "top 500"?

Gee, I wonder why.

copper12, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  13. mickn

mickn Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't read my messages don't you. I'm not going to throw you urls (since you're uncapable of doing homework nor can't remember anything since you're a kid). The sites I was talking about were sold years ago and don't reflect today's age or market. You just want a bone to throw in Alexa or something...

If you don't believe anything - that's completely fine with me. The fact that you're bashing something you have not seen speaks about you - not anybody else. That's all.

mickn, Aug 29, 2008 IP
    Halobitt likes this.
  14. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, lookie, he quotes me, and he is only one post below mine. *chuckles at the noob*

Well, of course it was sold years ago. Of coooourse.

But, but, wait, I though it was sites? Plural.

Huh.

Bu-bye now.

copper12, Aug 29, 2008 IP