1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

laptop keyboard driving me crazy

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by neon3, Aug 28, 2008.

I bought this new laptop and now whn I type faster or put my fingers relaxed and then type quickly.. every 2 or 3 letters I try to type the cursor or jumps back 4 or 5 letters or deletes the whole or part of a world and then starts from there or the cursor ends up in another tab or table etc or the window suddenly gets minimized(it is not a virus.. it is the damn keyboard). I tried tried typing slowly to see if my fingers hit some other button by mistake but I don't see it .. even if it did.. what kinda button on the whole keyboard makes the cursor jump few lines back or few letters back or delete half of a word and start there. I really had to stop and type this extremely slowly like if I was typing on a blackberry or something.. it is fucking annoying as hell.. do I have to return this piece of crap now???

btw if you are interested it is a ACER ASPIRE AS5315-2848 LAPTOP PC(2.1GHz/1GB).

neon3, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  2. Lurznm

Lurznm Banned

Best Answers:
    It's new that wouldn't be a problem return to where you bought it and ask them to fix it, warranty.

Lurznm, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  3. neon3

neon3 Peon

Best Answers:
    it was the sensitive touchepad that was doing all that.. had to temporarily disable it(Fn + F7) but I am trying to installl synaptics driver to access the settings for the touchepad and permanently disable it or something.

neon3, Aug 29, 2008 IP