1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1 page no pagerank

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Dirkjan, Jul 7, 2008.

Can anybody explain me why the page merken.php3 of www dot bouma dot nl is not getting a pagerank anymore?

Dirkjan, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  2. Dirkjan

Dirkjan The Dutch SEO Guy

Best Answers:
    bump!

if u click on modellen /modellen.php3
    I am still in the dark. As far as I know there is nothing wrong with this website. Subpages below modellen.php3 even get indexed. Why is this particular page not having a pagerank? Not that it matters, but it just looks so damn typical..... Please please... give me light in the dark.

Dirkjan, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  3. jzarante1231

jzarante1231 Guest

Best Answers:
    What is the page rank of your home page? Maybe there are a few links pointing to that page. That is why it does not have a page rank. If you home page have a PR 4, the inner pages may not have the same page rank. It depends on the links pointing to that particular page.

jzarante1231, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  4. Dirkjan

Dirkjan The Dutch SEO Guy

Best Answers:
    I know that. The frontpage is indeed pagerank 4. But all other subs are pagerank 3 and subs below that are pagerank 2. Like (I think) it should be. Even subpages of "modellen" like /meerovermodellen.php3 (more about models) which is a sublink of modellen.php3 has a pagerank of 3. And its a sublink of modellen.php3.

I see this happen more often. One or 2 pages of a big website of 50 pages somehow gets no pagerank and are nowhere to be found in Google.

The page is old enough and should be indexed. What is wrong with this particular page? If you found the answer and want to be paid for it, mail me offers at info at zietuwel.nl. I am willing to pay to get to know the answer to this problem.

Dirkjan, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  5. catanich

catanich Peon

Best Answers:
    When you say no page rank, is the google toolbar white (0 pr) or gray? If it is gray, look close for a duplicate content or spam penalty. Or a link to a bad neighbor(?).

If it is white, then they just haven't gotten around to it. Or there may be no links on it (Orphan page?).

catanich, Aug 26, 2008 IP