1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS]Computer Blog - Huge Potential [MUST SEE]

Discussion in 'Sites' started by WatchOut, Aug 24, 2008.

Hey there,

I recently created a web blog, and I'm considering selling it due to lack of time. It is a relatively new blog, and has a lot of potential due to the domain name and SERPs.

I believe this project can easily generate revenue if you really spend time fine tuning it, I had a plan for this project but due to the lack of time I cannot really get this site off the grounds.

Blog is already indexed in the major search engines and has a huge potential to grow in the SERPs, I believe that this can easily rank #top 10 on Google, Yahoo and MSN with low efforts. Search engine optimization has been made on the web site, both on page and off page (SEO work mostly consists of on-page optimization)

If you are looking to purchase a computer blog with lots of potential then this is a must, I can assure you that this has a lot of potential and the web site itself can easily generate the money back. I decided to sell this due to lack of time, basically don't have the time and efforts to work on this project so I am looking for a dedicated person to take care of this project.

It already ranks high on Google for its keywords, and the most important keywords are in the domain itself. The domain is on a .COM extension, and most of the other extensions are available in case you want to ensure that nobody registers them.

I have already developed a custom template for this blog, although unfortunately didn't have the time to code it yet as I haven't had much time to contact any web coders. Coding this PSD would cost you $40-60, and the PSD itself is of highest quality, and comes completely organized. If you want to have a preview of the template, please do contact me and I will be sure give you a fully working preview :cool:

The blog itself has a few posts published, and they are completely unique and consist of qualitative posts, with in-depth information. Most of these posts, share tips and tricks that is interesting to experiment with.

If you require any further details -- such as domain, template, domain registrar, or any further details please send me a PM with your information. I am looking for a person, that will take care of this project and do amazing things with it.

Starting BID: $350 (Prices in $US)
    B.I.N: $500 (Prices in $US)

Payments are made through (verified user) PayPal. Other payment options are not available.

Best Regards,
    Meti

WatchOut, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  2. hmpargi

hmpargi Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am interested in this ... :)

hmpargi, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  3. DomainGamer

DomainGamer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested, please PM me the URL.

DomainGamer, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  4. DanLar75

DanLar75 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM URL please!

DanLar75, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  5. WatchOut

WatchOut Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I cannot edit the first post, but I am removing the starting bid, meaning you may post any offers.

WatchOut, Aug 26, 2008 IP