1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Removing links from other websites

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by khaty, Aug 25, 2008.

I have a friend and she is a model before. She wanted to removed the links connected to her name with her pictures because she is in a new career now, she thinks that those photos is a detriment to her new career. I need an advice to all members, do you think it is possible to do it? how can we do it? some of the websites don't have contact info.

khaty, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  2. kanwarjot

kanwarjot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The only way to talk with the webmasters is to contact them via email...but if in cases thats not available then contact them via comments or you can also see the whois info and then contact the webmasters...

kanwarjot, Aug 25, 2008 IP
    khaty likes this.
  3. khaty

khaty Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks.. what about her photos in the online magazine, if she is a candidate there before?

khaty, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  4. pokey

pokey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As kanwarjot was suggesting, simply contact the webmasters/owners by email or contact form. It is illegal to publicise photos of people without their notification and approval. If your friend wishes these photos to be removed, the owners or webmasters are legally bound to remove them or they could be facing a law suit.

pokey, Aug 25, 2008 IP
    khaty likes this.
  5. tradeya

tradeya Notable Member

Best Answers:
    the hard par tis how could you know where are all the pictures/links. but once you found out you can send an email to the web's owner ask for the cooperation to remove the links. that's way i would suggest.

tradeya, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  6. khaty

khaty Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply.. I appreciate.

khaty, Aug 25, 2008 IP