1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dedicated Servers by SingleHop.com

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by netpants, Aug 15, 2008.

1. netpants

netpants Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am here during my regular shift but we have a 24 hour support team to handle tech requests. I just review them when I get in in the morning to make sure it was handled properly.

It sounds like LimeStone is a good fit for you though, they are satisfying all of your needs and that is what a good host should do.

Thanks,
    Jeremy

netpants, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  2. singlehop-zak

singlehop-zak Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well that isn't exactly a dedicated account exec! The reason that we've taken an account executive approach isn't for providing support- our clients still deal with various support members, but account executives maintain a 'portfolio' of clients, of which they're responsible. Let's face it, everyone makes mistakes (SingleHop just makes less of them :)), but the AE model works well by providing a level of quality assurance. It does well for our clients, as you'll see from all of the positive reviews we have out there :)

Nice looking site you have by the way, Norted.

singlehop-zak, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  3. NorTED

NorTED Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,

Thanks for your comments :p ;)

What i mean, is not that your support is poorer or less knowledged then LSTN or any other hosting company! But i cannot agree with you that SingleHop is more experienced and offers a better support then for an example LSTN!

Caro ? Well, even a baby can offer better support then them!

But, the business model that you run is not what i believe on! "We are better then other companies" and "We make less mistakes then other companies".... It's just a really bold statement to say anything like that in public!

I will not, and i shall not say that SingleHope is a bad company with shit service! As i honestly believe that SingleHop is a good company!

BUT.... I do not believe that SingleHop is better then LSTN on support, customer service, network and the hardware they provide! Are Singlehop and LSTN equal ? Maybe, none-theless, none of the companies are better then the other, i honestly refuse to believe that!

Thanks ;)

NorTED, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  4. singlehop-zak

singlehop-zak Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    NorTed,

I completely understand what you're saying. You don't have experience with our service, so you can't comment on it. What I was hoping to elaborate on is that our account executive model has been helpful to our clients not by providing support, but by providing quality assurance for our clients accounts. That is a good thing, and one element that I feel has an added-benefit to clients, and certainly does defer from limestone, along with many other competitors.

With that said, LimeStoneNetworks appears to be doing something very well by having you as such as loyal client. I've also read positive reviews of their services as well, and overall, they do appear to be a fine company. The challenge for both of us is going to be how we manage growth, and we feel that we'll be in a position to better manage that growth by our adoption of an account executive model. That is different from simply asking for the same support technician.

Zak

5. gurubhai

gurubhai Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

anyone from singlehop care to reply to my post ?
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=8881405&postcount=11 in this thread

gurubhai, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  6. singlehop-zak

singlehop-zak Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Shoot an email in to our sales department please referencing this post, and we'll get you squared away. I'm not sure which special you're referring to, so the more information the better.

Thanks!

Zak

7. netpants

netpants Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I am sorry to hear about this. I am not sure who you tried contacting through AIM, but if you would care to send an e-mail to we can straighten this out for you right away!

Thanks,
    Jeremy

netpants, Aug 25, 2008 IP