1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who my site structure should be in order to achieve better conversions

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Comfis, Aug 25, 2008.

:SS
    Wrong title:
    How my site structure should be in order to achieve better conversions

Hello

I am totally noob in clickbank!

I m trying to make my own landing pages while my tryings with direct linking to the affiliate pages didn't give me any conversions at all..

so if we suppose that i am trying to create my own landing page.. which option is better according to your experiance:

- many review pages: Creating seperate pages for each product, giving an objective-not advertising review for each product and a link to the product's page - BUY IT now)

- one page with many reviews: Creating a single page where the visitor will be able to find reviews for each product and will probably visit the product's page with the most critical review, or the higher score?

- one page with scores which will lead to many review pages: Creating a single page where the visitor will find the score of each product and if clicking any product will visit the page reviewing this product (and hopefully click the link for the product page/ BUY IT now)

Plz give me your lights!

Comfis, Aug 25, 2008 IP
    arvind_srivastava likes this.
  2. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    One page preferably, with a header that explains what the review is going to be about, the basis of the review and below that your products with an image and at the side a short paragraph or two and below that the product link. You can add the rating stars below the product image if you like, but this has worked best for everyone.
    Good luck.

MedicAffiliate, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  3. Comfis

Comfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and not extensive reviews of each products, right?

that is the option i am trying now, with my energy site.. will update with results... waiting for more opinions!

Comfis, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  4. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    No one is unemployed enough to read extensive reviews, or they'll get bored and look at another site. Just get them to feel comfortable about the product and click on your hoplink as soon as possible. You'll find the way eventually.

MedicAffiliate, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  5. Comfis

Comfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that makes sense! tnx for your opinion :)

Comfis, Aug 25, 2008 IP