1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scammer Posts & iTrader

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nora, Aug 25, 2008.

Something has been annoying me for a while now..
    So many threads and posts keep popping up about how somebody is a scammer, yet when you check the itrader of the user they're accusing, they left no negative itrader.
    Am I the only person who doesn't understand the logic behind that?

Nora, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  2. gauravgrt

gauravgrt Peon

Best Answers:
    Mostly it happens that if you leave (-) iTrader for somebody, he will also give you the same in return. So in order to avoid -iTrader, people tries to aware others by making posts.

gauravgrt, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  3. Nora

Nora Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    True but what's the point of the iTrader system if everybody is too scared to use it? People usually don't search for posts about the user if their itrader is 100% positive. :/
    Isn't it better to protect future buyers than to worry about your own iTrader?

Nora, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  4. gauravgrt

gauravgrt Peon

Best Answers:
    who in this world would love to have (-)iTrader in the portfolio for being innocent.

gauravgrt, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  5. louislim2

louislim2 Banned

Best Answers:
    well, sometime there are stupid and lazy to use it. I have a customer I try to refund him my money a little bit later, he still distribute my paypal until I owe paypal money, damn stupid... now, i never wish to refund, I better settle the paypal first.

louislim2, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  6. Nora

Nora Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good point, it's just so double. People only seem to use itrader for successful transactions instead of using what it was intended for. :/
    Oh well, at least now I know why there are so many scammers without -ve itraders.

Nora, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  7. levampire

levampire Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, NO

It's NOT everybody .. Some guys leave -VE iTrader .. But sometimes they mistake it.

Example, Me and Hellfire had a deal once, I had to travel, when I came back I found that he gave me a -VE itrader, I didn't give him one, Just PM'ed him, He couldn't edit/delete the -VE iTrader, So he gave me another +Ve one instead

What did I benefit ... I will never get %100 Positive :(, But I didnt give me one also :)

@ Nora : I like the old avatar more .. that one is dark.

levampire, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  8. Jon1771

Jon1771 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not too scared, a NOOB gave me a -ve itrader for a transaction that never happened (in fact I had never heard of or spoken to the user) and so I gave him one back. It was unfair I got -ve and he didn't so I got him back for his games!

Jon1771, Aug 25, 2008 IP