1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Elect Obama Bin Laden 2008

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by eautocad, Aug 25, 2008.

Zeitgester movie review...

Is osama bin laden hiding in the US as president candidate obama? I've read all over the web about this, I was wondering what the opinions are here. This topic can get ugly, proceed with caution.

My opinion (Skip if you don't like conspiracy theories), it is possible but not likely. The time frame works out though, I must say obama came out of no where.. I find it highly unlikely that the american people will elect a muslim president after 911. I find it ironic that we almost killed bin laden, to let him get away in the clearing dust of a romantic get-away. It's just too dramatic, I'm sorry I dont' buy it.

Bush family is known for having middle eastern connections as well. It's very likely this was all staged and that obama running for president is bin ladens way of pissing on an open wound and the next step in their "evil plan". I also find it very odd how the towers fell, the resembled a demo-charge to a T. Also, the metal that was used to support the building was designed to take the force of an aircraft crashing into it and burning. There is no reason they should have fell with only those planes hitting the buildings..

Also, if you consider all of obama's policies, it's basically going to strangle the US economy even more... Isn't that something a enemy would love to do? They are already doing it with the cyclical oil commodity investing/pumping... why not take it a step further for the final blow?

(END CONSPIRACY THEORY)

Now aside all of the sensationalism, please rationalize your thoughts and reply in a responsible manner. I do support this war(someone knocked down the buildings and killed tons of innocents, they MUST pay and be stopped), and the above conspiracy theory is just that... A theory, not my die hard believe... I'm not a political radical, or go around promoting this type of crap.. I'm just a guy that likes to think, and this is what I think. I honestly don't like politics, but I figure I would contribute to this thread... I think there is some good opinions out there I'd like to see'm..

eautocad, Aug 25, 2008 IP
    Jenna Appleseed likes this.
  2. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have not heard of this person. Are you wanting people to write him in.

homebizseo, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  3. eautocad

eautocad Peon

Best Answers:
    Only way he'll win is if it's rigged. I watched the zitgister movie and thought I would write political about it.

4. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Are you fucking kidding me? You want everyone else to post in a responsible manner after you post this tripe?

browntwn, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  5. eautocad

eautocad Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't get hot about it, just think about the logic behind it with out the cloud of anger. I also appreciate if you refrain from profanity :) .. Tell me how it is not possible? I think it's crap you are accusing me of tripe out of a pure theory. I was curious as to what this forum thinks about it... It's just a theory don't take it serious, in order to protect ourselves we must explore all possibilities... we are fighting a war against an underground battle of people that have been waging war for thousands of years.... what they do is "war".... It's more serious than most people think IMO and we are doing a good job of keeping it at bay. One good thing that bush did do is keep this country safe if everything is indeed as said, which I accept. But considering all theories out there, the gap for understanding of sides does exist within evidence provided. I suggest you watch this video and maybe it will clear some things up:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

the above is an example of extreme theory like the one I stated above. It is hard to argue with the facts presented, especially when you start to see the gaps in evidence. Either way you look at it, both parties can argue.

6. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    You lost me bro. How what is possible? What are you talking about?

homebizseo, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  7. baconbits

baconbits Banned

Best Answers:
    God this is stupid. Please do not post this crap here. Nobody finds it funny in the least bit.
    It is not a theory in any shape or form. Nobody believes that...well except for maybe teh same people who believe in the illuminati reptoid humanoids. *shoots self*

baconbits, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  8. eautocad

eautocad Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I agree, I really don't like politics and it is stupid. Its not intended to be funny. I don't see how anyone could find something like this funny. It's the zeitgiest movie, if you watch it you'll start thinking all these crazy political theories and wacked out ideas.... i watched it before posting this thread lol

So there is no way its possible? is this zitgister like one of those crazy fat man films about columbine and so forth? the zit man sure seems legit because the evidence is portrayed in a logical mannor... if it's meant to brain wash it does a good job, i normally don't bother with politics but i felt encouraged to write political after watching that propaganda film... to be honest politics makes me sick to my stomach and i'd rather talk about cars haha... after watching that film it scares the crap out of me thinking about it--- don't watch it if your meak.

9. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't speak for everyone...actually, don't speak for "nobody", I find it amusing. It's kinda dumb but it is a little bit funny.

I also find it amusing that it's mostly a shot at the right but the left wingers are the ones that are getting their panties in a bunch.

tbarr60, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  10. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Actually, there is at least one member on this board who, with a straight face, stated Obama is an Islamic terrorist plant; and when confronted with his position on this, averred that position as a statement of known fact. It's an old, sore subject, so I won't reprint it, but, no, the gleeful embracing of conspiracy theories isn't limited to illuminati enthusiasts.

northpointaiki, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  11. eautocad

eautocad Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah that movie is pretty crazy, its going to brainwash whoever watches it...

12. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Dumb.

Meanwhile - I bet you plan on voting for the guy who can't even remember how many homes he owns or what kind of car he drives? Is it even possible for someone to be more out of touch than John McCain?

Zibblu, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  13. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Good ol Mia. Always a good laugh

ThraXed, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  14. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously, your topic doesn't even deserve a reply.

I also am a conspiracy nut, but this is going way over the line.

Peace,

Barti1987, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  15. eautocad

eautocad Peon

Best Answers:
    We have a turd sandwhich vs a giant dueche, again. :(

16. muncle

muncle Guest

Best Answers:
    pretty much. Either a complete retard or a weird old man

muncle, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  17. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    100% without a doubt completely untrue.

micksss, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  18. rcadble

rcadble Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the most idiotic thing I've heard in a long time, Obama isn't even Muslim, fucking dumbass racists these days.

rcadble, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  19. eautocad

eautocad Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not racist, i was relaying the message I found within the zietgiest movie. I honestly took offense to it as well.

eautocad, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  20. wussadotcom

wussadotcom Banned

Best Answers:
    racists sucks~ Obama Go!!

wussadotcom, Aug 31, 2008 IP