1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did I make a stupid mistake ??

Discussion in 'Directories' started by danger9918, Aug 21, 2008.

1. danger9918

danger9918 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems to me that the only reason you post here is to grab the attention of the other members, I will make sure that I refrain from reading any of your posts in the future.
    Others, I appreciate your help, it seems that the domain is banned from Google's index. I have requested reconsideration and I got a message saying that it is going to be reviewed and I should see the results in a couple of weeks (if accepted of course)
    I have repped most of the posts here (I couldn't rep some of you because I need to spread more rep before I can rep you again)
    Thanks again.

danger9918, Aug 23, 2008 IP
    an0n and swedal like this.
  2. discover

discover Notable Member

Best Answers:
    started doing what?
    disagreeing with you?
    your advice was incorrect and Im not gonna just let that go unchallenged as there are new members here every day who would know no better than to believe you
    if "directories are dumb" then wtf you posting in here so much about directories?

is saying I will be banned meant to stop me challenging you?
    banned for what exactly?
    I am certain I help others here a lot more than your "sensationalist" threads about directories not to visit because they have trojans, directories which are dead and the ever so classic directories died years ago so why bother..
    recognise a pattern?

maybe if you had something useful to say which would be of use to directory owners you wouldnt have so many people red repping you or arguing with you in threads?

discover, Aug 23, 2008 IP
    swedal likes this.
  3. werewe12

werewe12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    EK - I don't come here very often anymore, but each time I read a thread with your name, all I see is you giving the same repeated speech over and over and over again. Each time this happens, I see regular members denying you, and then you just start defending your same pointless arguments.

Is money the only thing to be gained EK from any project? How about experience EK? How did you learn the secrets you claim to know? Did someone load a program into your brain like in the Matrix? Do you know everything about how the internet works? Are you constantly trying and testing new things to keep up with the fast pace of the WWW? I don't see how, since you are always on everyone’s tail trying to give your same pointless rants.

werewe12, Aug 23, 2008 IP
    swedal and discover like this.
  4. Event_King

Event_King Guest

Best Answers:
    How does anybody know anything - I studied books and passed exams.

I'm not telling you anything - go work it out for yourself, after all you guys know it all right, so what you asking me for.

Event_King, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  5. werewe12

Best Answers:
    LOL! No one asked you for anything. Slow down when you read. You're repetitive statements are pathetically coming off as entrapping. I am typing against my will right now.

You don’t know who is making or not making money around here. Not many will disclose this type of information, especially to someone like yourself who sounds like a boy crying out for help. I think maybe you’ve tried for a long time now, and can’t make any $$$ online. So, you are coming here to preach in hopes that someone will open up to you. “You want to compare secrets EK?” Buahahahahahah! Bottom line is you’re full of it.

[​IMG]

werewe12, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  6. Event_King

Event_King Guest

Best Answers:

The wannabees are very easy to figure out, the websites tell the story, as does the speed at which they start charging. Very revealing indeed.

You are correct about people not disclosing what they make, most make nothing at all, and they wouldn't want to disclose how bad their website is, or they wouldn't make many sales would they. Thus I'm hardly going to beg a novice that uses a $25 script, for secrets now am I, and as you pointed out, seeing as the so-called big earners won't identify themselves, I can't ask them for secrets either.

Looks like your crap theory didn't get you anywhere.

Oh BTW, there are NO secrets, and you can have that advice on me as a freebie. Aren't I nice :)

It's secret No 1....... shhhh, don't tell anyone I told you okay.

Event_King, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  7. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty nice thread with many authorities weighing in on the action..How I just adore the DP forum!!.

SFOD_D223, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  8. werewe12

Best Answers:
    Stop making assumptions for what you don't understand. You are doing this in people's threads, and now you are doing it in this post. Stop feeling sad that no one will share with you, and go experiment.

Also, find it really humorous that you wrote your post at 5:41 PM yesterday and came back 5 hours later to edit it. I think I hit the soft spot? :(

Anyways, I don't know you EK, but good luck. I'm done with this thread now. Have more valuable things to do ;).

werewe12, Aug 24, 2008 IP