1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Publishers From KSA Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by farhajr, Aug 23, 2008.

Everyone Do you guys want to start Adsense through Western Union In KSA as well . this is how it happened and what needs to be done.:eek:

I will tell you how this works. For the past 6 months I am seeing people from egypt complaining and telling each other how to make this in their country so i Guess they were contacting and emailing google all the time. so when Google realised there were many asking they made it available to Egypt along with other 4 countries. The same thing happened before for the first 9 countries as well . They urged google to call for something else to get their payments as they din't receive their checks in time or got lost .. So all I am asking is lets email google and make friends from KSA and all do the same..so have you got any one in KSA who is doing adsense? :cool:

Lets share and make this happen. and one more thing which can be of great help .... Anyways Do u know who is the Google Representative for KSA. He can be of lot of help Of we get to contact him

farhajr, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  2. Asad

Asad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man!!
    There are only handful of publishers in KSA.

What about India??
    India has millions of publishers.. but, still we didn't get WU as a payment option.

and What about KSA??

Get your hopes down, mate!!!

Asad, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  3. farhajr

farhajr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    India is much known for click fraud so but we wont let hope down Come on anyone from saudi arabia

farhajr, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  4. Asad

Asad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol... I agree that SA does not has a lot of cheaters as its a Islamic Country :)

However, what happened?? lol... No one is responding.

If I create a thread as a call for Indians, I will get at least 15 replies within 3 hours!!! :eek:

Asad, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  5. farhajr

Best Answers:
    there should be some responds very soon

farhajr, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  6. expiringdomains

expiringdomains Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Farah Jr.

I am luckily in Pakistan where its is my option to choose btw check and WU. I always prefer WU its fast and easy.

I hope if you are consistent and will continue to go for a mode from check to WU it will soon be done.

Best of Luck.

expiringdomains, Aug 23, 2008 IP
    Pathan likes this.
  7. farhajr

Best Answers:
    So how much do u make from adsense than @ expiring domains . Can I know that

farhajr, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  8. alemcherry

alemcherry Guest

Best Answers:
    Good one, do you suggest they have "suicide clickers" or "click bombers" instead of cheaters? Common mate, dont bring your religious fanatism here.

For your kind information, saudi is one of the most corrupted countries, and stands at the middle of most corruption and software piracy ratings. Having lived in riyadh, I know how corrupted the country is - not different from most asian countries and nowhere nearly as clean an singapore or other better administrated states.

So please keep religion and politics away from the forum. We all know each other very well.

alemcherry, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  9. farhajr

Best Answers:
    KSA is a good islamic country and i dont get how u r trying to say it is bad .what r the people involved with then

farhajr, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  10. expiringdomains

expiringdomains Peon

Best Answers:
    Farah in beginning it felt like wasting time. But slowly and gradually it started giving me few cents a day , which after a few months turned to dollar a day and Alhamdolillah now I am earning around 4 to 5 dollars on an average. The thing is just follow TOS by google adhere to them. Lin building is important as well with a blend of content with ads.

Let us hope for the best.

expiringdomains, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  11. xubair

xubair Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think we two are the only publishers from KSA in DP, that wont help - we need more people and i dont think that there is some adsense representative in KSA =S

xubair, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  12. farhajr

Best Answers:
    Come On Xubair lets be together and give a try we can achieve something come on!! see if u can get any and then i will also see to it.

thanks for the rep,ly changing domains

farhajr, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  13. farhajr

Best Answers:
    so anyone came ideas how to start in KSA. adsense thorough WU.

farhajr, May 22, 2009 IP