1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FreeLance Scripting .......

Discussion in 'PHP' started by ProjectW, Aug 22, 2008.

Does anyone know any alternative to getacoder or scriptlance?
    And i know other ones to like elance, but all these sites are heavily populated, people with 100s of positive reviews and a starter like me will get ignored and probably won;t even get noticed.....
    I am learning php, i have read couple of books, and i can write and understand small scripts....and I have been looking for jobs there on those sites but as i said before, the Original poster wont even reply.....

so please give me some new websites which are not soo much populated, and i am not looking for money, just experience....... and just to build my portfolio...

also if anyone has any other adive for me since i am just a beginner, please share..

thanks!

ProjectW, Aug 22, 2008 IP
  2. HypertextFever

HypertextFever Peon

Best Answers:
    guru.com ?

HypertextFever, Aug 22, 2008 IP
  3. WillDee

WillDee Peon

Best Answers:
    You could do a couple of small projects as freebies, and ask the clients for written references that you can add to your portfolio. It does mean doing some work for nothing, but look at it as an investment in your future business.

Will.

WillDee, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  4. Ilyes

Ilyes Banned

Best Answers:
    Check GAF or eufreelance.com or Odesk
    I use scriptlance and GAF :)

Ilyes, Aug 24, 2008 IP