1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Google wait?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by NathanCH, Aug 21, 2008.

I've had my adsense account for a very long time, over 2 years now but have never reached $100 until now. I made the account 2 years ago and made about $50 over a long period of time. Then I took the ads off for awhile, but decided to put them on about 6 months ago again, and now I've reached $100 last month.

I'm afraid something has gone wrong over that 2 year period. Invalid clicks, bad impressions, basically anything like that. Would have banned me when those things happened or would they wait until they have to send the check out to me (Which will be in 9 days)?

NathanCH, Aug 21, 2008 IP
    squat likes this.
  2. squat

squat Peon

Best Answers:
    They would ban you when the infraction against the TOS happens, or rather, when they review your site and see if it is against the TOS. It has nothing to do with when they'd send out the check.

squat, Aug 21, 2008 IP
    NathanCH likes this.
  3. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe they check your account now, since you're doing money again. Just relax and hope for the best :)

scubita, Aug 21, 2008 IP
    NathanCH likes this.
  4. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't worry assuming nothing wrong was done when you made the initial $50 and the recent money.

Fka200, Aug 21, 2008 IP
    NathanCH likes this.
  5. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    it's called low traffic ;)
    google is on the up and up as far as this is concerned

Brandon Sheley, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  6. AdSenseLand

AdSenseLand Peon

Best Answers:
    I've heard of people that haven't gotten banned until they were about to receive their first payment, and I suppose this is where your concerns are from.

I think it's just coincidence, after all there is no benefit to Google letting you use their resources if they're just going to ban you when you reach $100.

AdSenseLand, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  7. NathanCH

NathanCH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean? What's called "low traffic"? If you're talking about my site, well I get 4000 impressions a day. :)

Thanks everyone who helped. Rep added to all

NathanCH, Aug 21, 2008 IP