1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

withdrawing funds from paypal to debit card - can it be payoneer?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Lorelei, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sorry for the off topic..
    But, Whats a Payoneer Card BTW? Is it a Debit Card issued by a US Bank?

Abhik, Aug 21, 2008 IP
    Lorelei likes this.
  2. Lorelei

Lorelei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yes, it is -- http://www.payoneer.com
    it's issued online from US bank, but u can only apply through affiliates atm (reviewme, text link ads, plimus, odesk and some others)

Lorelei, Aug 21, 2008 IP
    deshabhishek007 likes this.
  3. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't take my words about the Virtual US Bank account be made available by the end of the year to be the official truth. It is just my guess and don't sue for me that ;)

Well, the Virtual US Bank account is just as it is, a virtual account. When money is sent to you in that means, the funds would be sent to your payoneer card account. It is just another means of loading your card with.

There is no option in Payoneer to convert to a local currency. One thing you need to take note off, the Payoneer card is issued by the First Bank of Delaware in the US and it is a US Debit Card. So for you to use it in the stores or withdraw through the ATM, it is like a US Resident (Foreigner) going to shop or withdraw money in Israel.

At the ATM, you will be withdrawing in ILS and not in US Dollars. Basically, your bank would do the conversion from USD to ILS and the bank's official rate and tag some foreign exchange fees to it and Payoneer would charge couple of dollars when you do so. All of which would be transparent to you. To you it is almost as good as withdrawing in local currency.

This is the same if you use the Payoneer card in the local stores. That is the beauty of a credit card which allows you to spend money anywhere in the world which accepts it. Remember the Amex slogan "Don't Leave Home Without It" :)

eddy2099, Aug 21, 2008 IP
    Disguised likes this.
  4. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry If that is offtopic but I just wanted to thank you Eddy for giving me idea to apply for US Virtual Bank account and today finally after waiting 3 days I've got it activated.

So now I'm into their beta testers as well :) Just added to my PayPal and now have to wait for those two amounts to appear in my bank so that I could confirm my bank account.

Awesome service ! I'll keep you guys updated

Disguised, Aug 24, 2008 IP