1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic generator wanted - is it what you do??????

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by austrainer, Aug 19, 2008.

I have a number of sites I have created and I am looking for someone who would be interested in doing traffic generation and joining in a partnership with me.

This maybe a long term relationship - as I build many sites easily and traffic generator is not my passion.

I am wanting someone who has a passion for it - knows how to do it succesfully and does it because they love it.

If this is you then post here or PM me.

Cheers,
    Danielle

austrainer, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  2. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    Traffic generator? you mean promotion?... it's hard to promote products that you are not really acquainted and interested.. I love to promote my own work..

silveraden, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  3. austrainer

austrainer Guest

Best Answers:
    Being new at all this I may be using the wrong terminology. I want someone who will generate traffic to my site - using social bookmarking etc - I want someone who will do the work to get the sites traffic while I build sites.

Cheers,

austrainer, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  4. ToP_Designer

ToP_Designer Peon

Best Answers:
    You mean to advertise your site in various Sources , The best option is to link exchange or buy high page link

If your site is Good and daily updated .. no need to exchange links as i am a blogger and will be starting a new blog . :cool: and i know how DO blog come s a huge success :rolleyes:

ToP_Designer, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  5. mcaronan

mcaronan Peon

Best Answers:
    So, what is your site? your products?? I think you're looking for someone who will do seo to your website.. PM me.. :D

mcaronan, Aug 20, 2008 IP