1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] Established Blog, PR1, 136 Articles, Domain Included

Discussion in 'Sites' started by waxingpoetic, Aug 14, 2008.

Hi DPers. I have a blog for sale. It was my personal blog for the money making niche. I haven't written in it since March, but it still pulls residual traffic. It is PR1, but was PR2 as recently as a month ago. It has 855 backlinks. The domain is included with a free push from Namecheap to your free Namecheap account. It doesn't expire until 12-03-09.

It has photos and some custom graphics for weekly posts all included with full rights. It's on a canned template, but you know how easy those are to change out with Wordpress. Check it out here:

http://kerbloggle.com

All of the content is original and written by me. You can copyscape it. The blog has an Entrecard account associated with it, but the e-mail expired. You'll want to set up a new account if you plan to use Entrecard. I will throw in the 125x125 graphic also made by me.

I have the blog hosted on my master reseller account. If you would like to continue to host it where it is, we can work out a plan. It's unlimited space and bandwidth for $4 a month.

I take all payments via PayPal. Anything you want to know just ask on the thread. No PM bids please, let's keep it all open. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    Shot at 2008-08-14

[​IMG]
    Shot at 2008-08-14

Starting bid at: $50
    Bid increments: $5

BIN: $150

Thanks for looking! Happy bidding.

waxingpoetic, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  2. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What kind of stats are those ? Do you have awstats ? Any revenue ?

honey, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  3. poppatopz

poppatopz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    i like your site so i will hit you up at 50 to start. I will try to keep an eye on the site.

poppatopz, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  4. waxingpoetic

waxingpoetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Only revenue generated was from paid posts from here on DP, and I had Adsense on the blog before I moved it to Wordpress from Blogger...I made about $5 in probably 3-4 months. That was end of last year.

It has a lot of potential, I just suck at doing much with it.

Stats above are from mvtracker.com. Those would be overall stats from about January, but I haven't written since March. The blog gets residual traffic of probably 11 views per week, and that with no new posts or promotion of any kind since March.

***UPDATE***
    If you end up wanting to keep the current hosting through my reseller account, I will throw in the first 3 months FREE and then $4 per month starting Deccember 1st.

waxingpoetic, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  5. waxingpoetic

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, so I have an opening bid of $50 for this blog. It's on WordPress: canned template, 136 original articles about making money blogging, has a few custom graphics that go along. It's PR1...855 backlinks, etc. It had bump in traffic because of this auction, but I'm including some extra stats. It does pull in search engine queries. It has MVTracker installed and I'll give you the account info, so you can use it if you want.

[​IMG]
    Shot at 2008-08-15

[​IMG]
    Shot at 2008-08-15

I put quite a bit of work into the writing aspect for about 8 months, so there's a wide range of info. I also did like 1 paid post, and some paid site and blog reviews from here at DP. It's a great start if you want a blog in this niche. Before I stopped posting, I was getting 1000+ views per month all organic traffic with 10 feed subscriptions.

Anyone wanna take it up to $55? I'll give it 24 hours before it's sold. Thanks for looking.

waxingpoetic, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  6. calico cat

calico cat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this still available?

calico cat, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  7. waxingpoetic

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is still available if you would like to place a bid. I have one at $50. Thanks for looking!

waxingpoetic, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  8. calico cat

calico cat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll kick it up to $55.

calico cat, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  9. Hawaii

Hawaii Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    68.6% - 24
    $60 bid from me

Hawaii, Aug 17, 2008 IP
    waxingpoetic likes this.
  10. waxingpoetic

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What? What does that mean? This deal doesn't include install. If you choose to move the blog, you install it on the new host.

waxingpoetic, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  11. waxingpoetic

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I guess I should have posted an end time for this auction...oops. Let's wrap it up at 7pm tonight PST. Highest bid gets the site. Thanks everyone for participating.

waxingpoetic, Aug 18, 2008 IP