1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Work needed :: PSD-to-xHTML, PSD-to-Wordpress, Maintenance & Support

Discussion in 'Programming' started by tmeyer45458, Aug 13, 2008.

Hi Digital Point!

Front-end, xhtml, css, wordpress developer...for HIRE!

I welcome individual jobs. I would also like to connect with web firms to work as an independent contractor, handling front-end developement. If there are any of you out there, I'd love to hear from you :) I would be happy to sign NDA's if necessary.

I'm available via Yahoo, MSN, email, and by phone. Just shoot me a PM for info.

Services offered:

Wordpress -

#-> Wordpress Integration - Adding a seamless wordpress blog to any existing site
    #-> Psd-to-Wordpress
    #-> Wordpress Support - maintenance/support/tweaks/fixes

CMSMS (cmsmadesimple.org)

#-> PSD-to-CMSMS
    #-> Basic maintenance/support/tweaks/fixes

Web Design

#-> PSD-to-xHTML
    #-> Website maintenance/support/tweaks/fixes

Services start @ $19. Examples of pricing below:

PSD-to-Wordpress ~$80
    PSD-to-CMSMS ~$80
    PSD-to-Landing page ~$25
    PSD-to-xHTML ~$38

Support/Maintenance/Fixes/Tweaks - $19/hour. Minimum 1 hour. Additional time billed by the half-hour.

Reviews: I'm wiling to offer 2 "review" packages to members with atleast 500 posts and 20 itrader at a discount of 30%.

Thanks!
    Tim

tmeyer45458, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  2. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I normally dont review people here at DP, but I know tmeyer45458s work very well and can say that if you need good work done quickly he is the guy to hire. I have hired him for several projects and he always deliver and even more than deliver. As you can see of my post count here at DP I have been around for some time and I have hired a lot of people here at DP, in short tmeyer45458 is outstanding in any way. Easy to talk to, delivers on time, he has very good coding skills and a very good sense of aesthetics in design. Basically he know what you need before you tell him :D
    He is professional in any way and the price he offers himself for her at DP is very low and does not reflect his skills, he is worth several times that prices, but I suppose Indian cometition forces him to work for that low prices.
    What more can I say? HIRE HIM!!! :)

login, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  3. jim_rei_mer

jim_rei_mer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I'm interested in getting some PSD to Wordpress work done. I'm more passionate about design then I am coding and it would be a great to forget the coding part to just work on my designs.

Here are the two most recent designs I need coded. Could you give me a price for PSD to Wordpress for both of them separately and both of them together. You must have discounts for bulk orders, right? :)

I have 5 designs in total but these two are needed coded soon.

Design One:
    [​IMG]

Design Two:

[​IMG]

jim_rei_mer, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  4. tmeyer45458

tmeyer45458 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update:

Thanks to those who took me up on my offer. Your business is appreciated. And thanks to "login" for the kind words!

I am still available to any state based web firm/company/studio/webmaster who is will to chat via PHONE and who is willing to build an ongoing relationship.

However, I will no longer be offering my services mentioned in the OP. I've had multiple people contact me, ask me to code their psd into a wordpress theme, and then send me knock-offs of already existing sites. Some nearly pixel for pixel.

Fortunately, I spend way too much time on the web and recongnized their psd's as copies. $300 dollars (not much...i know) worth of business refused because people are too f'ing lazy to come up w/an original design. Really sad.

That said, there's no way I can identify every knock-off out there and even the small chance of coding someone's stolen design is to much for me to consider.

Note: I'm not going to "out" the people who contacted me. Each individual claimed that they were scammed by their designer who, according to them, created the knock-off. Conveniently enough...none could name the designer who scammed them. I simply do not want to get involved. I have, however, contacted the site owners of the sites that were copied.

Good luck to all :)

tmeyer45458, Aug 17, 2008 IP