1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kevin Murray - His Back! And even worse!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RWHost, Aug 17, 2008.

His a redwhitehost client :( Read below .. For all those who got scammed .. I tried!

Кεν-Ŧħę-Ġŗ8 - For the greater good! says:
    hey
    Sam - RedWhiteHost - Looking for a WebDesigner! - New Better & Cheaper VPS Prices coming soon! says:
    Hmm.. I hear stuff about you
    ?
    Sam - RedWhiteHost - Looking for a WebDesigner! - New Better & Cheaper VPS Prices coming soon! says:
    you scammed a very good friend of mine and other people on DP :)
    Correct?
    nope
    Okay one sec
    anyway its nothing to do with you
    One second
    Dont refuso so
    You just said Noe
    nope*
    stick to what you do, supply a server, end of.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=8889940
    So you say im liening?
    So for all these people you have scammed.. And you try to blame me? How did they feel when you did this? What if i did this to you/
    Would you like it?
    excuse me... its nothing to do with you
    I dont care, It's a friend of mine you have done this too
    Edward Tobia
    How did he feel spending $120 on you
    For what? Bullshit
    And even still your staff had refused and given me bad name.. I still allowed you why? Because im a good person and a good provider.
    it has nothing to do with you, keep your nose out of my stuff. end of.
    No, I wont! End of.. All this money you have probably with there money.
    yes you will.
    if you ask your good friend edward, did he get a refund
    And ALL OTHER PEOPLE?
    nothing to do with you
    lol
    your really funny
    who owns your company?
    :)
    I do
    thats fine
    Just im saying, Dont do that again. It's sad
    People earn money and it gets away
    not fair, Im just saying this because it has happend to me.
    i am reporting you to limestone network where you get your servers from

He also has a business partner DnHype

RWHost, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  2. F00L

F00L Guest

Best Answers:
    What a fucking idiot. He'll probably say that you harassed him or something.
    And I think that his last statement is good enough to suspend/terminate him.

F00L, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  3. coldgansta

coldgansta Guest

Best Answers:
    coldgansta, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  4. WiredNode

WiredNode Peon

Best Answers:
    This is rather sick :(
    How can someone take so many peoples money and STILL be on DP?

WiredNode, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  5. EdwardTobia

EdwardTobia Peon

Best Answers:
    As you all know, i am the Edward Tobia they are talking about in that conversation.

They provided me with a server that did not even work correctly, i gave them over a week to get the problem sorted and they did not, and they didnt even contact me!

Various times i tried to contact them and give them good time to fix the issue, they still prepared to ignore me, i then asked for a refund and got ignored, asked again and finally said they would give me a refund, a week later still no refund, contacted them and they didnt reply, only reason i got my refund is because i took it up with PayPal.

As soon as i submitted a claim, the provider contacted me saying "sorry" for the delay in the refund, but only reason he was saying that was because he had to choice other than to issue it to me.

EdwardTobia, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  6. nimhost

nimhost Active Member

Best Answers:
    i'm sorry to hear it but RWHost can't closing his account because the problem not related directly into RWHost business except if some people reporting his site to RWHost for abuse report with valid data that the site which used for doing scam was RWHost server then RWHost can closing his hosting account.

nimhost, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  7. antpeks

antpeks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there is only one solution against him, and that is press charges against him by the people he scammed.

I am sorry to say, but RW host can only shut him don when his account is somhow involved in RW host business.

Peter

antpeks, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  8. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty much DP Admin and Mods can not control transactions between sellers and buyers. Their job is to maintain a even flow into DP. Since the transaction did not take place between DP itself and the seller nothing can be done. Besides what is said in pm's, emails and IM's are pretty much off limits and out of DP managements control. Now if it were against any TOS or rules made by DP that would hinder the value of anything at DP than of course the guy would get a boot. It's not DP managements fault the guy is scamming.

Besides if everyone who was done wrong on that thread, the scammer would have red bubble reps and a lot of negative iTraders. This way other users would be beware.

lpstong, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  9. RWHost

RWHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually i can suspend/terminate his account but i have and my team have given hime his last of all 3 chances.

He's team member DnHype.. Has been abusing and harrasing our staff and myself.
    But and although we have given them chances. Our servers are semi-managed and we gave them free FULLY service. We also gave them a free WHMCS license. There really lucky here.

I just asked him why did he do so scamming alot of people who took them to earn money probably a long time. And the outcome is getting scammed.
    Thats just horrible.

And we where going to teach and help Kevin himself to learn how to create VPS!

I guess as a team we where too good?

RWHost, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  10. RWHost

RWHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    .. His just out of order.. He has stuck about 1K :(

RWHost, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  11. NorTED

NorTED Banned

Best Answers:
    What was he stuppose to report you to limestone for?

NorTED, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  12. RWHost

RWHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, If i knew would be good :)

Im actually a very good client & there all my friends.

Ryan. A ryan g, Mike etc

RWHost, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  13. vetrox

vetrox Guest

Best Answers:
    i would remove his name from that otherwise hell be claiming breach of dpa thats my advice

vetrox, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  14. RWHost

RWHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well he can do so, There are like 10people who he scammed and they can come forward!

Well look the matter is cleared.. He is kinda of a friendly person :) Just hope so he wont do it again

RWHost, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  15. NorTED

NorTED Banned

Best Answers:
    Haha, i love Ryan A, specialy Kris! He is just amazing! Lovely staff

NorTED, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  16. RWHost

RWHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, Correct.. Only reason i joined them lol.

RWHost, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  17. nimhost

nimhost Active Member

Best Answers:
    ^

may i join with you lol

nimhost, Aug 18, 2008 IP