1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a Mentor.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by blogzter, Aug 13, 2008.

Hi guys, (and girls)

Thanks for spending time and reading this post. I can feel it will be a rather long one but i will try to make a point here.

In simple words - I am looking for a mentor. Someone with average+ (atleast) knowledge about black hat/gray hat/white hat SEO. I am a fast learner and I have a lot of knowledge which i consider a good foundation. So you won't have to explain from A-Z ... I am willing to share 50% for the next 2 years. So if you are willing to share your knowledge I am willing to work my ass off to pay for the tutoring. :)

(To outline my skills - importance of links, anchor text, backlinks, nofollow/follow links, PR distribution based on the number of links, internal linking, i can continue but this is all well known... Pls do contact me so we can discuss details on a future partnership.

I have a dozen of domain names and buying more is not a problem. I am an apt student and a workaholic. So consider this a money making opportunity. A man's word is not worth a lot anymore but you have my word and i will keep that! 50% of anything i make using your system for the next 2 years.

My contacts: skype - bgpartner

blogzter, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  2. ProjectW

ProjectW Peon

Best Answers:
    bro why don't you learn on your own. i mean ocourse, people need help, but thats why there are forums, and people here are nice and helpful
    but spoon feeding is bad, just go on your own way and ask here o help if you need on the way, this way u will save money and be proud occe you develop something yourself!

ProjectW, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  3. blogzter

blogzter Peon

Best Answers:
    You have your point and i have mine.

You know one doesn't have enough time on this world to make all the mistakes possible, so why not learn from the experience of others. It's not exactly spoon feeding.. If you think about it asking here for help is the same... You still get someone to hold the spoon for you, in my case it's only 1 person that i get to trust and that i develop a more close relationship with.. if you might call it a relationship (excuse me as i know my english is far from perfect, it's not my native language) I hope you can see my point. Thank you for the time replying anyway and I appreciate your view on that.

And to be honest i will do it myself, yes, but i will be truly happy if on the way i can find someone to teach me this and that... The little things that make the P in the profit :)

blogzter, Aug 14, 2008 IP