1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wealthy affiliate?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by laxmi, Jun 25, 2008.

laxmi, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  2. Pinup Girl

Pinup Girl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    well,its a great site for newbies,a lot of information,you will only make money if you study hard all their content

Pinup Girl, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  3. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    did anybody make money with them?

laxmi, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  4. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how much money we can make with them?

laxmi, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  5. hanji

hanji Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm curious about this too. Love to hear any personal experiences with them.

Thanks!
    hanji

hanji, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  6. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its a affiliate forum,good for newbies.

getjimmy, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  7. JayXtreme

JayXtreme Guest

Best Answers:
    I am a member of wealthy affiliate..

I fully endorse the training there.. the forum's really cool and some of the contetn is killer... can really get you off on the right foot as an affiliate...

It isn't very advanced, but definitely a good starting point, I was full time in IM before I went to WA, but I stayed a member because the forum is jam packed with cool marketers and because it is a membership forum it is very clean of spam..

I don't mean to plug myself, but check out my blog in the sig below and you will get a free newsletter with the starting blocks of IM leading into more advanced strategy..

That way if you join WA you can give me a shout anytime for help, guidance or support..

Jay

JayXtreme, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  8. wantmomoney

wantmomoney Peon

Best Answers:
    When you say "can you make any money with them", I assume you are talking about the Wealthy Affiliate affiliate program? Personally, I like it. Through promoting the WA program alone, I've been making money.

At the beginning of the year (2008) I started promoting Wealthy Affiliate. Then around the end of April, I stopped promoting. No specific reason, I just got distracted with summer. The cool thing is that even though I wasn't actively promoting WA, I still earned residual income in the neighborhood of $400 to $500 a month through their program. I haven't done any work all summer! Now I'm getting back to it.

If you're motivated and willing to dive in, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't make money with the techniques taught there. I would recommend that you just give it a try. It's not a lifetime commitment. If it's not your bag, then you can cancel. No harm, no foul.

wantmomoney, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  9. CBbox

CBbox Peon

Best Answers:
    If anyone want to join wealthy affiliate, pm me, join from my link and I will give you $30 rebate.

CBbox, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  10. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    ive used them and wasnt a big fan. Try PPC coach, its better and there are many many guys making A LOT of money on there.

narsticle, Aug 14, 2008 IP