1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[E-Mail Marketing] Cheapest way to send out 4000 mails

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mashup, Aug 12, 2008.

Hi,

I currently prepare an email newsletter for my sites and also would like to send out my first newsletter really soon.

1. Let's say my current host (VPS) does not like email marketing, so I don't want to rent another server just for 4000 mails from time to time.
    What would be the cheapest way to send 4000 mails?

2. Also what would you write in the very first mail to welcome people ? My current plan is to send out an offer that is more of a trust proof than a real offer. After I sent that out I will send them a real offer with a couple delay. Should I mention the price?

3. What do double optin email lists cost for a specific niche ?
    (If you have any for sale for the gaming niche please PM me)
    And what are the real advantages of Co-Reg Mails?

Uh, sorry for that many questions ... I just want to prepare everything perfectly.

Thanks for your time,
    mashup

mashup, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  2. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    1. is your mass mailer installed on the vps? if not then you can just install it on your pc.. send it from there, relay it to your VPS. that if, if your VPS comes with smtp server, which is very common.
    btw, 4000 emails is a little number. some hosting provider or ISP should allow it.
    2. do not mention the price so that it will not smell spammy, though it might still be spam to them. the very first thing that you should write would depend on you. there's no special trick to it.
    it would be better also if you can write it on the bottom part of the email on how they can opt-out, or a link for opt-out.
    3. not sure, i never buy. i got my own tons of list. lol.

blowingideas, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  3. Steve Peters

Steve Peters Peon

Best Answers:
    How have you got the list of 4000 - I think it is important to consider the source before choosing a way to message them.

Steve Peters, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  4. Trioman

Trioman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Constant Contact is reasonable if you are not planning to do but a few newsletters every now and then...

Trioman, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  5. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    benchmark email is good.

narsticle, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  6. kyrash

kyrash Peon

Best Answers:
    You can take of the 4000 emails with ease with the vodamail software. check my sig for the trial and purchase link. You can use it with most smtp. but i prefer gmail. It does up 500 mails per minute but i tone down the speed a bit to suit my needs. Check it out and i hope it helps your needs.

kyrash, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  7. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    well for me, nothing beats mach5.mailer. tested and proven! lol

blowingideas, Aug 15, 2008 IP