1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to create back links to our site??

Discussion in 'Google' started by coolguy`, Aug 13, 2008.

I know back links or inbound links comes from other site's to our site. and back links from similar sites helps to improve our PR. But I want to know is there is any way to improve the count of quality back links to our site??
    How can we get back links from similar sites.??
    Is there any way??
    Please share your experience with me :(

coolguy`, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  2. CarlBlogger

CarlBlogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your best bet is finding relevant links to your website and that means finding links related to your niche. Search Google and try to find other forums/websites that are related to yours and build your links there. You're already doing it on DP, so try join other forums and post on other related blogs.

Do this 100 times and you'll increase your backlinks quite a lot :)

CarlBlogger, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  3. bposervices

bposervices Banned

Best Answers:
    directory submission will help you.

bposervices, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  4. coolguy`

coolguy` Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes the first step is ok for me. I have found some related websites. and some of them have reciprocate with my site. is there any relation between back links and reciprocal. I am reciprocate with many theme relative sites. but I have only 4 back links..:confused:

5. coolguy`

coolguy` Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I have submitted my site to more than 150 quality directories. but i got only one back link from one of the directory. what is its procedure..??

6. tehmina11

tehmina11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear coolguy,

Quality back links are links that are placed on websites that are relevant to your websites content.

Back links are important and count as votes of website quality. It use to be that quantity was more important than quality. But now quality is the key factor. It is better to have 10 quality back links that are targeted to your industry than 1,000 back links to uncommon topics.

It is better to get your back link placed on the first or second page of a website than hundreds of pages in. Make sure that you can get to the page your link is going to be on from the home page of the website. If you can’t get there, than the search engines probably can’t get there.

There are 2 types of back link placement, free and paid placement. Free placement can be done several different ways. You can submit your website to directories under the category of your website. Many will request that you place a reciprocal link on your site for the free placement of your link on theirs. Write articles about your expertise in the industry in which you have knowledge. This article is targeting internet marketing and back links. The link at the bottom of this article along with the article content will be placed on sites that need quality content on their websites. Most article directories are free to submit to. You can do research to find sites that are relevant to yours and write an email explaining the benefits of exchanging links with them It’s a lot of work but can be beneficial if you can get some decent link exchanges.

When you don’t have a lot of time to do manual link placement work, you may choose to look at purchasing text links for your site. If you plan on doing this you will want to do your research on the sites history using Alexa, Google, and other free website tools. Many websites want to charge a monthly fee for this. Make an offer; don’t settle for what they are asking for. If they want to place you on one page or every page of the website, that can change the cost and value of the link. See if you can get a deal for the entire year, it may be much cheaper than paying for the link each month. The benefit of getting on every page is that you may get more than back link credit; many times you will get extra traffic from the site itself.

Using the right information in the back link is very important. You want to use the description you’re using to place in the search engines with. When the search engines crawl the back link, they will come to your site and see that the information matches up and will give your site more relevance in the engines.

Remember that building quality back links takes time. You must continue to build back links to your site if you want to make it to first place in the engines.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Tehmina

tehmina11, Aug 13, 2008 IP
    Maximallimit likes this.
  7. canam

canam Peon

Best Answers:
    the same thing happened to me, I don't know what google's problem is?

canam, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  8. wpinstall

wpinstall Peon

Best Answers:
    Be careful, those directories can be dangerous for your site if you submit it to too many, and if the only type of links to your site are directories.

wpinstall, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  9. OS Master

OS Master Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Google only includes backlinks with a PR of 4 or higher if I'm not mistaken, but a good way to get backlinks is to have a link to your website in your signature. Then sign up on popular forums that have a high PR (like this one) and make good quality posts.

That way you will get traffic and backlinks.

OS Master, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  10. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:

For fast results, purchase some links in good sites related to yours.

Also use your signature in Alexa's high ranked forums (that as do follow links) or you can purchase those signature spaces also.

For long term, use directories.

The best idea is to combine both tecniques in my opinion.

yenerich, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  11. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you write articles about your Niche and submit them to article directories, then you will get backlinks from relevant pages. Also, add useful information in your site and people finding your content useful will link to your site. In this way, you will get lot of quality backlinks.

angilina, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  12. Cooldracu

Cooldracu Banned

Best Answers:

Dont do that!!!!

It is a unethical SEO technique!!!

- CD :)

Cooldracu, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  13. coolguy`

coolguy` Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much...
    But I want to know if we have submitted our link to one of the good directory, in to a relevant catagory, what is google's procedure to create that site as our back link :rolleyes:

14. tendulkar2

tendulkar2 Banned

Best Answers:
    One ways is : Post quality content... if you do that.. you get backlinks freely from other relavent sites.
    Second is : buying backlinks.. and the third one is : contacting webmasters related to your niche and reciprocal link exchange with them.

tendulkar2, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  15. mcaronan

mcaronan Peon

Best Answers:
    To clear things. Backlinks is the combination of inbound and outbound links. This means that any links to and from your website is considered backlinks. You need to search websites that are related to your niche that have high PR, authority sites like .gov, .edu, .au, etc..

*You could check your backlinks tru backlinkwatch, yahoo siteexplorer, or in google using "site:www.domain.com". But sometimes they show it randomly.

mcaronan, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  16. nicksingh

nicksingh Peon

Best Answers:
    Further to the above, what you need to do is reverse engineer your competitors backlinks.

Im sure you are aware of this already, but all you need to do is site:www.competitor.com and do this for about 20 or so websites, and replicate the best links from within this list.

Easy.

nicksingh, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  17. canam

canam Peon

Best Answers:

easy if you are dealing with easy keywords or easy competition

impossible if you are dealing with competitors that have paid big $$$$ for their links or have their own trading networks....... not so easy then and that is the reality when you are looking for the really valuable keywords

canam, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  18. srinivas26

srinivas26 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

If you want links for your web site, i can generate a lot of links to your web site. Please contact me at - texasddc at gmail dot com

srinivas26, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  19. irwanmis

irwanmis Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try submit to social bookmarking site it involves linking sites within the various social networking websites, blog sites and content centric sites like Digg , Stumbleupon.Using Social Bookmarking you not get only one-way link but you will get significant amount of traffic to your site.Hope this help you.

irwanmis, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  20. Cruelio.com

Cruelio.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm trying to stick to "relevant" back links

Cruelio.com, Aug 14, 2008 IP