1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Evotraffic.co.uk Pop-Under Campaign reliability

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ebiz-downloads.com, Aug 12, 2008.

Hi, has anyone got any experience of Evotraffic. I have purchased a 5000 Pop under campaign that should have gone live yesterday, but have had no contact, despite sending them an email. Can anyone shed any light??

ebiz-downloads.com, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  2. Steve Peters

Steve Peters Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never heard of them - how did you pay?

Steve Peters, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  3. nileckron

nileckron Peon

Best Answers:
    It's very interesting that i didn't find them when i searched for trageted traffic (of course, google)
    Based on their TOS, it seems like they're truly out to rip people off, legally of course, since you would end up agreeting to their TOS, which is there to ensure they're not at a loss, at any given time, and possibly under any and all situations.
    I tried more than a few out there, and if you'd like my information on them, do let me know.

P.S. most are a waste of money, and you'll Never, EVER receive more than 80% of the number advertised. for instance, the one you've tried offers visits !
    They don't over Visitors, but Visits... This means that hey, if 200 IP's end up loading your website 25 times each, you get 5,000 visits... Not 5,000 visitors.

nileckron, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  4. ebiz-downloads.com

ebiz-downloads.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Via PayPal I paid £35 (GBP incl. VAT) for a 5000 targeted campaign, so thankfully it won't break the bank. They have eventually gotten in touch with me and apparently between 1500 and 2000 have already been actioned, but I have received no purchase activity, (my usual conversion from Google Ads is about 1 in 100).

Hmmm, bottom line yes it's not looking good for their reliability.

Yes Nileckron, if you could suggest some good service providers, that would be appreciated.

Cheers, just off to V Festival (Yipee) back on line Monday..

ebiz-downloads.com, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  5. ebiz-downloads.com

ebiz-downloads.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually what I'm really after is a good targeted email campaign...

ebiz-downloads.com, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  6. nileckron

nileckron Peon

Best Answers:
    They call it marketing, the rest of us see it as spam.
    I don't see how E-mail lists can be "Targeted". Country targeted is understandable, but even that has its flaws and may not be counted as more than "partially accurate".

Whenever i get spam, i usually delete it in my yahoo account. Rarely do i open it. Most people simply ignore it and delete everything.

P.S. I've sent you a private message, and a quick reminder. Trusted Traffic, be it Redirected or Pop-up/under, is anyone who activates your account in the time they specify, and sends you at least 80% of what you ordered... It will also have to be unique (mostly anyways)

nileckron, Aug 16, 2008 IP