1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting to get traffic, but very few ad-sense clicks, help!

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by internetsuser27, Aug 12, 2008.

Hey,

So I started a hunting, fishing, and outdoors video website: www.sportsmanstube.com. It is coming along with traffic, getting to be around 50 page impressions a day, ...and very few clicks. Do you think it's the way the site is set up? Should I move the adsense boxes around some? Thanks for any help you could provide! Have a great day!

internetsuser27, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  2. rdv817

rdv817 Peon

Best Answers:
    rdv817, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  3. internetsuser27

internetsuser27 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, that is a really good idea. Thank you rdv! I will try that tomorrow and post to see what you think. Thanks again. Anyone else?

internetsuser27, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  4. aninfo

aninfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mate don't worry about the adsense clicks, they will come naturally if you will place them properly. Go through the idea given by rdv817 and you will sure to get some clicks on the ads. Also try to increase your visitors by ten times, means around 500 UV daily then your website will at least get 5 clicks. Don't expect a good clicking when you have 50 page impressions a day. Mostly genuine visitors does not click on the ads. So keep patience and your business will grow with time. I don't know why but your site is not opening in my PC, otherwise I would have said you a bit more.

aninfo, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  5. internetsuser27

internetsuser27 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks aninfo. I appreciate the info! ...you are right, I think I don't have enough patience right now... I will post this again when I have 500 UV and then we will talk. That is good advice.

It is not showing up? interesting? Which browser/os are you using?

Thanks!

internetsuser27, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  6. aninfo

aninfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its my pleasure mate. I am opening that on Windows XP and the browser is Mozila. One thing more if you don't have the patience then do try some SEO guy's (Especially like me :D) for getting the visitors.

aninfo, Aug 13, 2008 IP