1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTH] Someone That Can Make An Easy Script!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by daniegb123, Aug 11, 2008.

Hey guys,

Now I don't want to be too specific as it will give away what I am trying to do with my site, but what I need is basically someone that can make a script for me. I have msn, yahoo or you can PM me if you need extra infromation. I am not looking for high offers as this is something I am trying out and it is pretty easy as far as I know. Some details I can list are, you need to be able to make a login system and paypal subscription. If you can do that please contact me and I can give you more details. We can work out a price together.

Awaiting replies,
    Daniel ;)

daniegb123, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  2. daniegb123

daniegb123 Banned

Best Answers:
    Still looking guys, lets see some offers!

Daniel

daniegb123, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  3. KrishManohar

KrishManohar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can write a simple login in cold fusion.

And Subscription can be done using paypal panel to generate link.

let me know how much you want to spend via pm and i will do it; Ony if its worth the time and effort.

KrishManohar, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  4. daniegb123

daniegb123 Banned

Best Answers:
    To give you guys more of a clue and get more people offering, I need something like this - http://www.easebayresources.com/product_psm.html - Only difference is I need it to create an account as soon as the person doe the subscription and their account expires once their subscription is over. I also need a timer (very easy to do) that will basically be times by me so it will be like sometimes 1 hour, sometimes 30 minutes, whatever I want it set too. It will just need to refresh the page once the timer is off. It will need to start from a particular time and finish when the time is up, so it can't start as soon as the person gets on the page.

daniegb123, Aug 12, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.