1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

★★★ 2 NINTENDO WII sites & 4 domains - get in on this HOT niche today! ★★★

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kokopelli, Mar 30, 2008.

>>> Be sure to check out my other Sales here! <<<

The Wii is HOT! Get in on the action today!

[​IMG]

wii weekly// com is a brand new, hands-free, Nintendo Wii article, news and information site that uses Amazon and Adsense for revenue (assume none yet). It has a fully customized layout.

This is a great, memorable and short, name! Good Wii names are getting harder to get ... and this is a HOT niche, and so can this site be with a bit of promotion.

The site has an admin panel for easy configuration and making affiliate and other changes, although I have swapped the built-in Amazon function for a 3rd party script (CaRP), due to intermittent errors (it may work on your server). The site is based on the "Wii" and related keywords/phrases, and basically automatically pulls and generates content around that. You can also change and add keywords in the backend, and make other changes. The article content is rotated randomly for great SEO and you can add more articles, change the keywords, etc. in the backend if you wish. The site has about 150 or more private label (PLR) articles, written for this niche.

I have created sitemaps and submitted the site to all major search engines and it should be indexed everywhere shortly. It is also linked to from my other gaming sites (those links will stay as long as they are reciprocated).

Loads of potential here - just promote!

Registrar: GoDaddy (expires 2009-03-29)

Minimum offer: $60
    BIN: $115

[​IMG]

wii sales outlet// com is a brand new niche Amazon affiliate store. It also uses ShoppingAds and Adsense for revenue (assume none yet). Great design!

This is another cool and easy to remember domain! Perfect for a Wii store.

The site runs on the great AOM script with amazing features (see the site footer for link). It has a comprehensive admin panel to edit almost everything without getting your hands dirty. Because I have just one AOM license for all my sites, I cannot include the full version of the script, but will convert the site to the 30 day trial version with all the features on sale. After the trial period, you can buy the script (use it on unlimited sites), or downgrade to the free, Lite, version with less features. Either way, your settings will remain intact.

I have created sitemaps and submitted the site to all major search engines and it will no doubt be indexed in short time. It is also linked to from my other gaming sites (those links will stay as long as they are reciprocated).

Another site with a lot of potential - ready for you to jump in and promote!

Registrar: GoDaddy (expires 2009-03-29)

Minimum offer: $70
    BIN: $135

I also have 4 great undeveloped (parked) Wii .COM domains:
    1. wii retailer// com- BIN: $45
    2. wii retail// com - BIN: $45
    3. wii retail store// com - BIN: $45
    4. wii shopfront// com - BIN: $50

(Instructions: To view URL, remove spaces and change // to .)

All offers considered. More info will be posted on request.

Posted on multiple forums, so post SOLD to claim at BIN AND please send payment forthwith (within 12 hours max), failing which, I reserve the right to sell to someone else. Site is not sold until payment received and cleared. Strictly first-come, first-served.

This is not an auction, I have minimum prices and reserve the right not to sell if a fair offer is not made, or BIN not reached.

WITH EACH SITE YOU GET:
    1. Free domain push at the current registrar (no out transfers - you can do so later at your cost and leisure);
    2. Website as seen, except some paid licenses (e.g AOM for Amazon stores) are not included (inquire if not sure);
    3. One week's free Linux hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter) [Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you instructions about the operation and setup of the site and help where necessary]
    4. Site instructions
    5. Email support

PAYMENTS FORMS ACCEPTED:
    Cash (i.e. no credit card or check-funded) payments to admin_AT_mesaverdeenterprises(DOT)com accepted via:
    1. Verified PayPal account [PLEASE NOTE: I'm in the US, so if it is a cross-border transaction (foreign country), please add 1% to the total price to cover PayPal's extra foreign currency fees (I will pay PayPal's normal fees)]; or
    2. Moneybookers.

>>> Be sure to check out my other Sales here! <<<

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. I usually check PR with my Firefox extension, so if you get a different value, don't blame me. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warrantees. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

kokopelli, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  2. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    To get things moving, I'm reducing the BINs by 10%! :)

>>> Be sure to check out my other website sales here! <<<

kokopelli, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  3. bhi

bhi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any of these sites still available? Please PM me. Thanks

bhi, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  4. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    Yes, both sites (as well as the domains) are still available and now well-indexed everywhere with some traffic.

As requested, here are the Awstats too:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

kokopelli, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  5. gordiano

gordiano Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My offer wii sales outlet// com - $30

gordiano, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  6. magikshock

magikshock Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much traffic is it getting?

magikshock, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  7. roadies

roadies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are these still up for sale?

roadies, Aug 10, 2008 IP
  8. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    Yes, but at the original prices for a limited time only (the 10% discount has lapsed, and both sites are getting traffic and now appear to be PR1).

In addition, wiisalesoutletDOTcom has 357 pages indexed in Google alone and (for those who care about that) already an Alexa rank of 2,951893,647.

wiiweeklyDOTcom has 296 pages indexed just in Google.

kokopelli, Aug 10, 2008 IP
  9. roadies

roadies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, thank you. I'm mostly in it for the domain. I'll offer $60 for wiiweekly. When does the sale end?

roadies, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  10. justo

justo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll offer $70 for wiiweekly.com

Thanks

justo, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  11. justo

justo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes please let us know when this ends.

justo, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  12. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    I'll give it until tomorrow evening (Aug 13) to see if any better offers are made. Thanks.

kokopelli, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  13. justo

justo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So what are the results?

justo, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  14. kokopelli

kokopelli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    Thanks for the offers, but I have decided not to sell at that price. These are great sites, nice names and the websites are getting established (wiiweeklyDOTcom now has 305 pages indexed in Google alone, wiisalesoutletDOTcom 360+), both sites are PR1, and receiving some natural traffic.

But feel free to PM me with a better offer if you like. :) Thanks.

kokopelli, Aug 14, 2008 IP