1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hey Ya All!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by maverick, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This is Maverick! Normally I dont like to flow with each and everyone in the gorup, but surely like to keep a good company.

I dont think I shall explain a lot about me right now, eventually ya all would come to know if I fit here or no.

ASL : mmmmmnnn : Age : 25 yrs 9 months and 19 days... (goshh he was true, my maths is strong enough ... he = "my maths teacher")

Sex : Had couple of times.

Location : Right now, Financial Capital of the World, but basically born and brought up in my lovely India. Yes yes, everyone from my family and friends is alright over there... no one is affected by Tsunami. Thanks for asking. But I am sad, that I could not help the affected ones from here. I could go there personally if I would have been back in India. :- (.

Well... I do like web designing. And yeah, I like stock trading. I just developed one small website http://stockmarket.cjb.net or http://cherrypicks.cjb.net... Anyone working in Linux and MySQL are welcome to discuss any issues he might be facing.

Sometimes they call me funny, cause I never stop cracking jokes, and laughing. But yeah I am serious sometimes, when its time to work.

One more hobby, photography.... I am not sure, whether I shall request but if moderator does not mind, can I request everyone to upload their photography samples here and continue this thread with something related to hobby rather than plain introduction thread.

This is the one I taken in summer.

[​IMG]

And this is somewhere near Central park...

[​IMG]

I hope you guys dont mind posting the pics here. (Anyways it wont hog the site bandwidth) and accept this thread to continue with everyone's photography... let it be anything... but please go ahead....

Nice to meet you all!!!

p.s. Did someone ask me to just introduce myself... :confused: I think I took it as essay competition... :rolleyes: huh!!

~Maverick~

maverick, Jan 22, 2005 IP
  2. ResaleBroker

ResaleBroker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forum.:)

ResaleBroker, Jan 22, 2005 IP
  3. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks bro. :) . Seems Anthony did not read this intro yet. He was asking for it in the other thread. Let me tell him.. :rolleyes:

maverick, Jan 22, 2005 IP
  4. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    There are things people pay for pictures of. Flowers are not among them. :p

Welcome to the forums, good intro, nice pics. :)

david_sakh, Jan 22, 2005 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Great introduction Maverick, I like stock trading and photography also :)

I wish I was smart enough to post photos within the threads but I always post them as attachments and I think that is how Digital Point wants us to post them to save on the bandwidth as you mention.

So anyone else can post their photos as an attachment.

Yours are great Maverick and you now know that everyone in the world will now save them and use them at will.

Welcome to the forum, great to have you, and post your future photos as attachments also so Shawn does not get mad :p :p

anthonycea, Jan 22, 2005 IP
  6. Jackobo007

Jackobo007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DPoint.

Jackobo007, Jan 22, 2005 IP
  7. Tuning

Tuning Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome maverick!!

Nice to see another indian on boards!

Have a great time here! ( Me having excellent time learning all the stuff on SE's. hehe :D :cool: )

Tuning, Jan 22, 2005 IP
  8. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi from Boston!
    It's funny how different it must be right now, under such bad weather (although rather fascinating) compared to what you see in your photographs!
    It's pretty impressive how much snow it such little time here in Boston, with at least 8 inches and dtrong winds so far! Prob the same or worse in NY!
    It's so funny to see your pics right now!

uca, Jan 22, 2005 IP
  9. zez

zez Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DP forums...

zez, Jan 22, 2005 IP
  10. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome dudeeee! That was An awsome Intro. (see how American i have become because of these forums :D)

Such pretty pictures of the flowers, you should come to Keukenhof in Holland. It is a photographer's paradise. :p

xox

MELLA, Jan 23, 2005 IP
  11. a389951l

a389951l Must Create More Content

Best Answers:
    Welcome and hello...

a389951l, Jan 23, 2005 IP
  12. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Anthony,
    Dont worry about OUR site bandwidth. My photos won't hog digitalpoint's bandwidth. But if you observe closely, these were IMAGE tags which are placed like this IMG & /IMG .. I took care of any objection from Mods about bandwidth.

And even you can place such photos if you want, rather lets make this a Photogrpahy thread.... :D what you say. I would like to tell you how I did that.

I used photobucket.com for that. You create an account there and upload your photos there. And they will give you IMG tags to use anywhere. The bandwidth would be used on photobucket.com... and it appears like you have uploaded the photos here. :D

I appreciate for your complis on photos. Shawn if you are reading, dont worry about the bandwidth bro.

~Maverick~

maverick, Jan 23, 2005 IP
  13. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    Its worse today uca, its too much of snow in last two days. But i am pretty sure that it would not be as much as Boston. You are always covered white. Yeah but today its difficult to drive.

Hehe, the pics from summer are purposely posted because I wanted to give you a virtual nicee nicee feeling ... :D ... Did you feel something nice to see flowers... :)?

14. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Like I said, the forum has an attachment function to save on bandwidth, the post reply interface also has an insert image icon, I have never used it.

Thanks for the education on image tags and the photo hosting ASP Maverick.

Looks like you will be able to teach us non-programmers something, glad you are here. :)

anthonycea, Jan 23, 2005 IP
  15. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Carmella,
    Thanks for the invitation. I am glad to join this forum with all your gr8 people. Yeah it really makes some differenece in talks. Ofcourse I have also opted a lot of it. I am looking forward to come to Holland. But first to India, then to Europe. Prolly next year summer. Whats the best time to come down to Europe (ref: weather).

~Maverick~

16. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey are you a programmer too? I work website development, Linux servers, Databases stuff.. and very much in testing too. And what a quick reply. Are you always ON, in this forum. :)?

17. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    No, the only code I know is cut and paste and <center>, I am a concept guy and idea guy that is lost without help.

Am I always on forum? No, just when I am online :)

18. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems like not many are happy with my entry here. Only few people. Does it happen to all, or its just meeee :confused: :(

19. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    It has nothing to do with you, most folks do not read the introduction threads Maverick.

The only ones that get a lot of responses are those of the girls.

Do you wonder why the girls get more hits and attention Maverick, do they have something that you do not :confused: :p :) :D

PS: Maverick, your thread is marked "RED HOT", what are you talking about???

20. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL gottcha Anthony, Let the difference be difference. :D
    I was expecting to get introduced to more n more people here. And now I may have to ask silly questions in other forums to people like ~~ hey, nice to meet you... LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.