1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR1 two year old home remodeling related domain for sale

Discussion in 'Domains' started by justo, Aug 7, 2008.

sparklingtoilets.com is for sale.

The site actually has a lot of content. I purchased the site early in the year unfortunately the previous owner had the site managed in drupal with a PostgreSQL backend. Due to the incompetence of the host I was not able to successfully transfer the content to my own host. The domain was transferred to me and the previous owner added my adsense ID to the site and continued to host it. The site earns on average, $0.42 a day via adsense, all natural traffic, with absolutely no work what so ever, I added a few articles when I took the site over but lost interest due to the problems transferring the content. I am selling the domain, registered at godaddy.com, if the new owner wants to copy the existing content manually they are welcome too but the sale will conclude with the transfer of the domain, the new owner is ENTIRELY responsible for pulling the content, if desired, themselves this sale includes NO support for transferring the content. Understand this before you bid.

[​IMG]

Starting bid: $40
    BIN: $100
    Auction duration: 48 hours
    Payment required via Paypal.

justo, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  2. RankSurge

RankSurge Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $40 here. I need me some sparkling toilets!

RankSurge, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  3. justo

justo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This domain has been sold! PM'ing you.

justo, Aug 8, 2008 IP