1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Moderator Nomination

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bl4ckmaN^, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    As we all know, we need someone to look after Clickbank forum, because there are lots of threads, which needs to be moved/deleted/sticked, etc.

Certainly, there are quite a lot of moderators on DP forum, but it doesn't seem like they are paying attention to this forum at all, because we've been trying to make a single sticky Clickbank FAQ for more than 3 months with no results.

I've come up with the idea, that we should select an active member of Clickbank forum to become a moderator, who will specifically manage this section of DP forum. While the administration might be against this, we got nothing to lose, and I am sure, that majority of members of this sub-forum will support my idea.

So here's what we are going to do.

You simply have to write the nickname of the person, who you would nominate to be Clickbank forum moderator. Obviously, you can't vote for yourself and if you don't want to be nominated, you should mention that in your post. I will keep a record of all nicknames, and votes that each person has.

You can vote for only ONE PERSON. The voting will end, when we will have a clear winner with decent number of votes.

Let's start and hopefully, when we will have a winner, the administration will make him/her a moder.

My vote goes to Zibblu. He's an active member of this forum, always helps the beginners and I think he would a great moder.

***PLEASE POST ONLY ONCE***

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  2. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Another vote for Zibblu. :)

Skribblez, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  3. Malmsteen

Malmsteen Peon

Best Answers:
    Zibblu is the man ;)

Malmsteen, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  4. LTY83

LTY83 Peon

Best Answers:
    I want three....

Zibblu and Lemonarian (if he's not totally gone) and bl4ckmaN^

Lemonarian - He has given some great info out for FREE, he also tells it how it is
    Zibblu & bl4ckmaN^ - They both take action, create meaningful threads and generally are some of the first replies to help a user.

All three of them have the experience (i believe) necessary to lead this forum in a better direction! :-D

LTY83, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  5. Rebtl

Rebtl Active Member

Best Answers:
    I vote for Zibblu if he'll do it. Hes always up for helping newbies and posting constructive comments

Rebtl, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  6. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    bl4ckmaN - you r d man definitely!

I would of voted 4 lemo but I have not seen him in while..
    Also NcMedia too but he has his own forum and his hands r full and he is on the way to making half million within the next 7 months.... :)

Tazer Dude, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  7. anil595

anil595 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Voted For zibblu ,

anil595, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  8. Melloweitsj

Melloweitsj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, Id like zibblu for this as well, but other candidates are bl4ckman and lemon

Melloweitsj, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  9. CanEh!

CanEh! Peon

Best Answers:
    My vote is for bl4ckmaN^

CanEh!, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  10. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I vote for bl4ckman.

Thanks for the nominations guys - but ... I don't really want to be a mod. There's way too much BS here to deal with - I'm worried I'd end up spending too much time doing it.

And really - I don't think there's anyone here (like an admin) to make this happen anyway ;)

Zibblu, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  11. wowhaxor

wowhaxor Banned

Best Answers:
    I vote for bl4ckman, to those who voted for Lemonarian - he's a great cb user and has a lot of good advice, plus he (was) really active but I think he comes off with a little too much attitude for a mod.

wowhaxor, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  12. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nice try guys :p

Moderators are usually hired to cover the whole forums, not just one small place like this.
    All current moderators need to nominate a potential member to take over - nominations from other members mean nothing.
    Shawn - the boss - is the only guy that can give a member mod permissions. Seen as he doesn't seem to care about this place and never visits, its even more unlikely we'll see a mod.

I know you're annoyed and it probably seems like I'm being really negative.

As an experienced directory owner I've been frequent in the directory section of this forum for over a year. Trust me, if you think its bad here you know nothing. Arguments, noobs, spammers. You name it. I started hanging around here as its so much better.

The best thing you can do is use the [​IMG] button at the top of a poor post. If its a duplicate thread, include the link to the other thread when you report it.

Also if the newbie posts another "what is clickbank" type threads, make a post advising them to search, and give a list of threads that they would have found if they had searched. They'll learn, just like the rest of us did.

For the record, I'd vote for you BlackMan, or myself LOL. I only ever see you around here and you seem to know your stuff. I'd vote for myself as I'm very active here and am moderators on other forums (like NC for example ;))

Peace :)

mikey1090, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  13. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This will never happen, we can't even get a single damn sticky around this place.

But if hell freezes over and one of us magically become a moderator, besides buying a lotto ticket I would vote for Zibblu or bl4ckmaN as they are both obsessed with this forum (in a good way)

terryd, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  14. manyhoney2000

manyhoney2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    make money with clickbank so difficult

I was found document about clickbank...

And I knew Click only support for buy,sell product...

And with me sell or buy is can't....

Can you help me know more about clickbank..

Have another way to make money with clickbank...no sell product?

I very happy get your help......

manyhoney2000, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  15. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bahahaha wow we can't even get a MOD thread going without it needing modding :p

I would vote for Zib as well - but the truth is - I wouldn't wish this task on my worst enemy. All fun and games aside - Mikey1090 said it best, when a forum gets this big and this busy, and the owner shows little care, 'this' happens... Best of luck to all in the interim I think the more we do bitch about it, it will at the very least open the n00bs eyes a little and leave a trail for newer n00bs (newer n00bs lol!) to read and learn from.

Cheers,
    N.

NCMedia, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  16. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, Zibblu is the winner, but because he doesn't want that moderator's role, the second candidate is me. Thanks for your votes, by the way.

Hmm, so now, I am thinking how to make moderators aware of this thread....lol

Is better to PM someone, or maybe to report the thread, asking to review our decision?

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  17. LTY83

LTY83 Peon

Best Answers:
    We should ALL pm them this URL - one PM mention of this may not do the trick, but many PM's will get the point across...

How about we have someone with great sales page writing skills write up a super long sales pitch as to why we need a mod and why it should be blackman, just like a CB sales page looks like... hah

LTY83, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  18. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mr Bl4ckman, congratulations. You do spend quite a few times here and I think you are going to be a fair mod if the administration do choose you for the job.

Good luck

Mega

megarudy, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  19. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CALLING ALL MODS/ADMINS

Imagine, A Forum Filled With Nothing But The Most Uber Threads And Top Quality Contributors That Make DP What It Used To Be Known For, A Positive Experience!

Dear Mod/Admin:

If you're sick of seeing your forum members continuously whine and bitch about the sucky place you try to call a CB section on this forum, and if you're tired of seeing a bunch of crappy threads with scamzers and ubernoobs killing this place - then I have some GREAT news - for YOU!

See, I know where you're at, I've been there many times, and over the years it took a lot of sweat and money to reach where I am... I actually posted over 1000 times before realizing what I'm making YOU realize today - The fact remains that YOU, Mr.Mod/Admin, have A LOT of power in your hands... Doesn't it FEEL GREAT to know you have the power to basically... do anything you want as long as it's for the greater good of the community? Now if you're a smart mod/admin, you'll agree with me when I point out the obvious to as to why forums fail:

Within 10 clicks/threads you vist at DP, you'll notice:

*At Least One Scam Thread

*At least 6 n00b threads

*At least 6 of those have already been covered 1000 times

*When you have no stickies, the pros leave and the blind lead the blind

*When the corporation starts to think of its corporate interests more than that of what it's own community is constantly asking for - justifiably

*You'll see some of the best CB'ers lose their lid on stupid question threads - shame but it's needed to show that this place is indeed falling apart

*No mods care to give this place the love it deserves

*Stickies have been made in other sections that have NO value to the community and are 'just for laughs', while we are concentrating on what being a webmaster and internet marketer is all about... which I thought DP was aiming for more than jokes...

BUT, today is a good day for you, because for less than the price of a breath of fresh air - YOU my friend, have the power to change all of the above with ONE swift move, ONE!

If you've ever heard of the phrase 'good things come to those who wait', I'd rather say 'GREAT THINGS HAPPEN IN AN INSTANT' - and so - YOU have the power to look great in front of your colleagues by suggesting some of the most needed damage control this forum has seen since the CB section was implemented...

Imagine, your peers looking up to you as YOU experience the following:

*Every single CB'er here would +rep you
    *You would be the EPIC mod to us all, forever
    *Just imagine the love you feel when you think about the good deed you did today
    *The blissful euphoria of being 'one of the good guys' that listens to their members
    *Be the ENVY of EVERY other mod that didn't think to do this sooner, and now they are jealous that YOU are getting all the attention and praise...

BUT! You cannot sleep on this one, it's not every day you get save a great section at a forum from continuing to nosedive to an epic n00b ridden side show you try to call a good marketing sub-forum... This offer SURELY WON'T last long!!

here is what some of your unloyal members have to say,

[​IMG]

Now we all know what happens to those that never listen to their members right? We all know what happens when minorities rule (mods/admins) yet majorities are blatantly correct in their needs... you get what we call FCB (forum cock block) - This translates to getting cock blocked at this section and not wanting to post because there is just too much... blockage and no real threads anymore, just filler and more top 10 n00b questions...

So stop suffering from FCB and do something great with those powers you've been appointed by the great one who abandoned his baby/DP and is nowhere to be seen... In turn, you will actually experience something GREAT:

*More pros signing up and willing to take part in positive and evolving marketing practices that benefit everyone
    *More happy posters and posts, less bitching, less whining, less leeching, less trolls, less spam threads, less bung, less pros leaving, more quality overall advice, more value to stick around, more people loving DP

But wait, if you take action today, we're not just going to thank you infinitely and become a reborn believer in this place... . .. oh no, that simply wouldn't do now would it? We're also going to throw in:

The First And Only DP Mod Poster Charicature - Simply give me a pic of yourself and I'll mess you up good in a funny memorable DP style souvenir poster :p

If you can get a better deal than THAT anywhere else for the price of fresh air, then I'll beat that offer by discounting ours by an additional 50%! WOW!

Act Now To Start Getting Your Butt Kissed By Your Loyal Members!​

What you get with this offer
    *A sticky thread that would GREATLY help guide the new comers into the ins/outs of CB

*A moderator of your choice that doesn't need to mod the whole board, just this subsection - already voted on, or you appoint yourself!

*All the bonus materials and actions outlined above, including all of our infinite love for you

*The satisfaction of doing something great

*Helping save both this forums rep and the few pros that are left...​

Now that you've seen the proof, read the testimonials, and can quantify this offer, there is only one thing left to do... . ..

ASSIGN A MOD AND STICKY POST TODAY!!

PS: You can keep doing what you've been doing and getting the same old results you've always gotten, OR you can take control of the powers you have been given (power is nothing without control), and learn from a community that asks for little, and gives A LOT, as to how to make this place the best place it can be for the sake of a greater good, not just more clicks and money through chopped up threads...

PPS: It's not going to change, the members here have just about had it, and will only show so much care until all hope is gone and you'll truly be left with nothing... but for less than the cost taking your next breath, success can be yours today!

This offer may expire at midnight tonight - and the price will double tomorrow - hurrry take action NOW! >>

That was kinda fun, you should read the first one I made though lulz...

Good luck trying to get a sticky let alone a mod, but hey - the pitch is now in place.....

NCMedia, Aug 8, 2008 IP
    LTY83, themanbeast9 and sarahk like this.
  20. LTY83

LTY83 Peon

Best Answers:
    holy shat man thats friggin awesome!!!
    Rep to you!

LTY83, Aug 8, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.