1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to detect replica watches?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bluemouse2, Aug 7, 2008.

I was thinking about buying a watch from ebay that seems to be original but then I found out a website which sells identical replicas. How to make sure you buy an original watch from ebay? I can't buy from original store since they only ship to US.

bluemouse2, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  2. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

I would say from the price ;-). You will never find an original ROLEX for example for 500$

Hellfire81, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  3. !Unreal

!Unreal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got mine for £5 ;)

!Unreal, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  4. Travis

Travis Peon

Best Answers:
    Then again, the best fakes are the ones that you can sell on ebay for 5,000 ;).

The only real way to tell is to look at the article. They could be using stolen real pictures too, you'll never know unless you get it professionally inspected (often only after purchase). Or you can try asking the owner for documentation of some sort of authenticity...

Travis, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  5. bluemouse2

bluemouse2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I found an website selling replicas that were more expensive than the original products :)

bluemouse2, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  6. Merk13

Merk13 Peon

Best Answers:
    These days you can get kinetic winding, swiss movement replicas for $200 or so that no one but a jeweler would know the difference on. Thats the #1 reason why I wont buy Tag, Rolex or any of the other frequently coppied watches. My most recent addition to the fleet was a Longines, there may be replicas somewhere but at least every 14 year old gangster wannabe isnt sporting one, they are still wearing their Tag's and Lolex's.

Merk13, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  7. BWDOW

BWDOW Guest

Best Answers:
    Don't buy from China or Hongkong. They can make %100 same rolex. Also for the 1/100 of the original price.

BWDOW, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  8. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

I would never buy a REAL ROLEX (I just stay with this example) without a certificate and of course not online paying upfront. This is kinda stupid and deserves to be ripped. Sorry to say so but I don´t pay such a big amount to ANYONE unless I got any securities like escrow or so

Hellfire81, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  9. sampath1

sampath1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi,
    visit here for quality replica watches, www.top-replica-wholesales.com

sampath1, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  10. sagar540

sagar540 Peon

Best Answers:
    no my dear becase of others u cannot blame all internet marketing sites, u can by from ebuy......as it is most used site for purchasing.......and reliable also...!

sagar540, Nov 17, 2008 IP