1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quick Review: The Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by sidallan, Aug 5, 2008.

'The Dark Knight' is far more superior than 'Batman Begins'. I would say it tops all superheroes movies to date. It's ranked number 1 in IMDB Top 250 all time favorite movies! Really awesome! [​IMG]

I read its quick review on 1minutefilmreview as follow:-

The caped crusader takes a deathly flight into unknown territory in this installment. The terrifyingly unpredictable element known as the Joker has brought Gotham down to its knees, making Batman go all out with new and improved artilleries of criminal destruction. More than just a superhero movie, 'The Dark Knight' as envisioned by Nolan is almost operatic in dimensions, with Bruce Wayne appearing humanly vulnerable yet craftily invincible. The late Heath Ledger gave a final, high-voltage performance which is something akin to if Lucifer was on LSD.

Enjoy the film and it deserves second viewing!

sidallan, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  2. mshore

mshore Peon

Best Answers:
    I have said this time and again, I love this movie! Heath Ledger was spectacular, and his performance raised the bar for what it takes to play a psychotic villain in any movie, not just comic book movies. I have already seen the Dark Knight twice and will almost certainly see it again in IMAX soon. It is the fastest grossing movie in history breaking $400 million dollars in record time. It isn't likely to take Titanic out of the number one grossing spot, but it ought to :)

mshore, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  3. mikedeezy

mikedeezy Peon

Best Answers:
    why so serious? man this was such a good movie

mikedeezy, Aug 6, 2008 IP
  4. roughdraft

roughdraft Peon

Best Answers:
    You're downright correct!It was scaringly perfect. Good thing Maggie Gyllenhall took over Katie Holmes as Rachel Dawes.

roughdraft, Aug 6, 2008 IP
  5. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    The best batman film ever! Even if you took away the bat and clown costume it's still a great gangster movie.

cool_78, Aug 6, 2008 IP
  6. noir11

noir11 Member

Best Answers:
    9 out of 10

noir11, Aug 6, 2008 IP
  7. buyungupik

buyungupik Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah the joker was very stunning performance, 8 out of 10 :D

buyungupik, Aug 6, 2008 IP