1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube views for getting visitors?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by oneawesomeguy, Aug 5, 2008.

Is Youtube a good method of getting visitors to your site? I generally stick to article marketing since my sites are generally blogs. Does buying Youtube views pay off in the end?

I have bought some Youtube views from members at this site (lordadel is the best in my opinion), but is it worth it? It is too soon to tell in my case.

oneawesomeguy, Aug 5, 2008 IP
    lordadel likes this.
  2. tuksdrr

tuksdrr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can generate a lot of traffic by submitting short, targeted videos on youtube and other video engines. I've never actually paid for views, and I still get a lot of traffic for my travel & IM videos.

tuksdrr, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  3. am_brown

am_brown Banned

Best Answers:
    Ive used Youtube to get visitors to my zip submit offers, but I never pay for the video hits. If you have a quality video, people will watch it. No one wants to see a video advertisement for your website.

Post a popular video and you'll see lots of traffic. I once got 2,000 visitors in a week just from 5 videos!

am_brown, Aug 5, 2008 IP
    oneawesomeguy likes this.
  4. shahab6

shahab6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i get visitors, but none of the visitors ever stayed more than 3sec.

shahab6, Aug 5, 2008 IP
    oneawesomeguy likes this.
  5. ScottNiarb

ScottNiarb Peon

Best Answers:
    What's your market? Without that information I cannot tell you if it will be effective for you. But either way, you don't need to pay for these views, just simply use TrafficGeyser and submit your video to something like 50 video websites. I don't remember how much it costs, but its under 100 dollars for a month and thats all you need. Be sure to watermark your videos to bring customers back to your site after they watch the video. Btw, I am in no way affiliated with TG, I just use their service and like it alot.

Scott

ScottNiarb, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  6. oneawesomeguy

oneawesomeguy Peon

Best Answers:
    I went to TrafficGeyser.com, but their aggressive sales methods put me off. See 5,000 views is one week is great, but if you pay for views you can get up to 150,000 in 48 hours. That will get you a bunch of honour and surely make your video seen by more than 5,000 people (non-paid).

I'm just wondering if those people would actually come to my website. Also, I am not talking about crappy videos. I am talking about good, well-produced videos. Thanks for the water-mark idea though, bc I hate how people are always stealing everything on the Internet nowadays.

oneawesomeguy, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  7. brooke

brooke Banned

Best Answers:
    Not so sure :confused:

:rolleyes: may be it will help to increase the visitor.

brooke, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  8. almir

almir Peon

Best Answers:
    inflating views was a good method sometime ago, but everybody are doing that now, and its not so effective now

almir, Aug 9, 2008 IP