1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wholesale or shopping directory for submition?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by nadiax, Aug 5, 2008.

Can anyone suggest me, what are the good directory about wholesale or shopping for submition...
    I would like to get more than 1000 link back for my site (MaiThai-exports dot com). The site is about wholesale products from Thailand...
    and I also want to know about the result between
    1. submit only a 100 related website (wholesale websites) at high PR
    2. submit more than a 1000 free directory at high PR

what is the best choice that work to bring people come and buy my products?

^ ^ :eek:
    Tnx a lot

nadiax, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  2. gauravgrt

gauravgrt Peon

Best Answers:
    Try this one at the moment shopping-listings.com

gauravgrt, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  3. hhheng

hhheng Banned

Best Answers:
    There are not 1000 high pr free directories, like pr5 and above. If you want higher pr directories, you'd better choose the paid directories. Also you can submit to most of the general directories, they shall have shopping category.

hhheng, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  4. CanadianEh

CanadianEh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some lists of shopping and wholesale directories. I hope they help you out.

CanadianEh, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  5. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for lots of traffics as soon as possible then i think directory submission is not helpful for you.

Because directory submission generally used to get good number of backlinks and due to backlinks get good PR, Also get traffics but not lots.

if you are looking for lots of traffics then Article submission can help you better than directory submission.

You should submit articles related to your site in approx 100 or 200 article directories, Social bookmarking service in about 100 sites, it would help you lots.

In last again want to say that choose directory submission if you are looking for good numbers of backlinks for your site and for lots of traffics please choose social bookmarking and article submission services.

For Details about Article submission social bookmarking services please check my Manual submission services page.

Or you can choose article directories and social bookmarking sites list there for absolutely free and can make submission yourself.

seomanualsubmission, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  6. nadiax

nadiax Banned

Best Answers:
    Tnx a lot, I try following your suggestions ^ ^

nadiax, Aug 6, 2008 IP
  7. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If I were you - I would keep patience for traffic.

Directories can only help you to increase link popularity and the resultant SERPs & Traffic takes time.

Also, I would go with only 250 General directories (instead of 1000:eek:) - and all available Shopping & Wholesale directories on the web.:cool:

jhnrang, Aug 6, 2008 IP